DX » Community » Reviews » fabriciorigon's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excelent product

posted byfabriciorigon on 02/07/2016

Excellent product , excellent quality Pros: -Price -Quality -Usefulness Cons: It does not come with power unit

Impression: Excelente;

0 0 0

• Excellent Recorder!!!! Works very fine!

posted byfabriciorigon on 10/26/2013

This is an excellent item. Works very fine! You can set the time/data to organize your recordings. The battery last many hours, and just 3 hours to recharge. Very discrete. Really looks like a Kinsgton pen drive! The on/off button works fine. No !... Read more

1 0 0

• Nive Product, Good Price

posted byfabriciorigon on 10/26/2013

The product is very nice, low cost, very good finish, easy to install. For this price is a bargain! It came well packaged, protected. Acompanies some items to help its fixing in you motorcycle. Its size is good, almost the sime size of my original... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good 12v led light

posted byfabriciorigon on 05/17/2013

- Very useful to replace my halogen light in my bathroom spots. - Cheap, nice, good brightness, whiter. - Simple to use, simple to install. - Fits perfectly in lots of spotlights cases! - Lower consumption than 25w halogen lights. - The connector... Read more

0 0 0

• Great bright and intensity!

- Very nice led lamps! - Fits perfectly with similar bulb lights. - May be used in your car, for rear, brake, fog light or turn signal! - Very brightness! - They're brighter and whiter than standard P21W bulb lamps. - No heat generated, protecting... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent Recorder!!!! Works very fine!

This is an excellent item. Works very fine! You can set the time/data to organize your recordings. The battery last many hours, and just 3 hours to recharge. Very discrete. Really looks like a Kinsgton pen drive! The on/off button works fine. No !... Read more

0 0 0

• Very useful. High sinal quality!

- It's very useful to amplify signal of my Wi-Fi router. - The signal is very strength. - It covers all my house. No more cables are needed. - Just plug it in the wall and configure it. - The manual in English is easy to understand. - Almost Have... Read more

0 0 0

• Wonderful!! Nice product.

- Very cheap. - Cool colors and lights! - You can use it with a Power Supply (sold separately) - The temperature shown in display is very near reality. - No relevant cons for the price - No batteries included. - In the hole to put a screw, to the... Read more

0 0 0

• Novelty!! Interesting!!!

- Easy to set time/date. - You can see what time is in the dark. - Very small. - Worth it for the price. - Very useful. - You can impress your friends with it, :) - Should have a better finish, but for this price.... - It's a little difficult to -... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere