backwash

37 18

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • nice gun and mag holster set

posted bybackwash on 12/02/2013

adjustable pivot on both the gun holster and the mag holster; nice thick plastic; mag holster fits Beretta 92 mags nicely; the gun mag has a nice little trigger lock which can be released with one finger won't fit the Beretta 92 with accessory rail without ... Read more

0 0 0

• works great! and great price

posted bybackwash on 11/28/2013

great quality product for a great price; made of aluminium (alloy?) ; very light and very strong; has thumb screws so you can easily attach and remove these babies from whatever rail you want to attach to. none (I know I always say "as always, could ... Read more

0 0 0

• nice little pair of emergency scissors

very compact; foldable so you can store it away anywhere without the worry of it puncturing your clothing or you; sharp and lightweight I suppose the link that connects the metal blades could be made of metal as well like normal scissors since I can see ... Read more

0 0 0

• very warm and versatile hoodie add-on

nice fleece like material; doesn't appear to pill much even when rubbed against more abrasive materials like canvas; is really good at keeping heat in close to your head; the face covering flap is adjustable independently from the hood portion which is ... Read more

0 0 0

• excellent lock for excellent price

combination lock for all sorts of uses (I use them for my luggage and also for my tool boxes no real cons ... although, it can always be cheaper not really good for high security applications; this thing will not keep anybody out for very long ... more ... Read more

0 0 0

• great low profile laser

posted bybackwash on 11/19/2013

- low profile - easy access to batteries for changing - slide switch doesn't make noise or click - slide switch is easily reachable from the hand grip - batteries that came with it have lasted quite a while so far which means the laser doesn't consume ... Read more

0 0 0

• really great little accessory mount

posted bybackwash on 11/17/2013

nice aluminium alloy throughout, nice straight lines, equal spacing between slots, smooth finnish and nice anodizing. none really ... I suppose it could always be cheaper if you have use of something like this like I did, order a whole bunch ... I ordered ... Read more

0 0 0

• love it

posted bybackwash on 10/22/2013

nice big display (5 inches dia), quite accurate, easy to read numbers and colours, has the option to stand on it's own on flat surface or hang from a hook/nail/screw/etc (only caveat to wall mount is that you must leave a little air space so not to block ... Read more

0 0 0

• nice little stand case

posted bybackwash on 09/15/2013

pretty sturdy little case, even after repeated bending the case flap is showing no signs of tearing or cracking ... my wife uses this everyday and plays all kinds of games on it and flexes the cover flap in all directions and abuses it quite regularly ... Read more

0 0 0

• very nice antenna for extending wifi signal

posted bybackwash on 09/15/2013

- very cheap in comparison to other yagi/parabolic antennas I've seen or used - lightweight - relatively low profile - comes with mounting ring for pole - has a relatively long signal cable (about 1metre;I haven't actually measured it, it's approx.) -... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections