Templarz

12 8

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Awesome AAA battery set

posted byTemplarz on 09/25/2012

- Stylish AAA batteries; - I'll never buy conventional AAA batteries again; - Came well-packed and sealed (not dammaged); - Works perfectly with SKU: 6152 - My batteries came half charged (but thats not really a con); - Nothing else at all, until now.... Read more

0 0

• Stylish blue-light recharger

- Stylish blue-light recharger. - I'll never buy AAA and AA's batteries again.. - Came with 2 fucntions (batteries charger and discharger - never used the second one). - I can charge several batteries at once - The Cover is as everybody said before, kinda ... Read more

0 0

• Party Drinking Hat

- Yay, its a beer hat! - Nothing else need to be said. Just put your beer cans on it, and enjoy - A real hit on parties here in Brazil, it does a lot of success with anyone who sees it. - Mine came considerably distorted. It took some time to put it on ... Read more

0 0

• Awesome GOKU figure

- Perfect copy of Son Goku action figure; - Perfectly painted; - No strong smells; - Has some mobility for setting it at different positions; - It's much more bigger than I thought it would be. - Kinda expensive, but who can lower the offer? - The package ... Read more

0 0

• Awesome D.K. figure

- Perfect copy of D.K. action figure; - Perfectly painted; - No strong smells; - Has some mobility for setting it at different positions; - A little expensive for the doll's size, but who can lower the offer? - The package came considerably damaged (maybe ... Read more

0 0

• My GF loves it!

posted byTemplarz on 03/26/2012

I bought to my girlfriend and she loves it! - 3 in 1 light source; - White light is very bright, even containing one LED; - Useful in the dark, when you need to check for real bills or need a good pointer for presentations. - Red dot laser spreads when ... Read more

1 0

• Fragile Bracelet

- Very beautiful bracelet; - Matches with SKU 14811, making a good and unexpensive gift; - Very cheap (became a con, when broke). - I bought it for my GF to get in combination with SKU 14811, but it didn't last enough. - She used twice and one of the ... Read more

1 0

• High Quality HDMI cable

- Very resistant cable; - Very thick cabe - Considering an original cable from Sony Bravia, sold in Brazil, this one is 7x cheap, so nothing to add - Due to the thickness of the cable, sometimes is kinda hardy to keep them wrap - I'm not a HDMI professional,... Read more

1 0

• Sweet earings

I bought it for my GF and she loves it. So, in her words: - Good quality, well build; - Very beautiful details; - Shiny \o/ - Does not contain Zinc so, no inflammatory problems on my ear. And the best... good price ;) NO REAL CONS AT ALL! Since she is ... Read more

1 0

• My best bought since today

- Awesome sound; - Good range from the source; - Non-stop battery, with average recharge time! - Can hurt on the back of your ears, when using for long periods; - The quality of the charger is not remarkable (thin wire and bad quality/smelly plastic; ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections