dewittea

14 114

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good to store some SD card

posted bydewittea on 01/27/2018

I looked to have a package to store SD card. It's a good one. Finish to check where are my SD cards

Impression: Easy,resist;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good product , good price

Easy to instal and use. Basicly formated in FAT, easily format in NTFS.

Impression: price,Reliable and efficient product;

14 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun.. It was my Xmax Gift

I received it with my xmas order, then it was free. 1st item, I received from my order. It was a real and funny surprise

Impression: Fun,Gift,mystery;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• give a good protection

posted bydewittea on 01/13/2015

I had boutgh this kind of product for bigger tablet and it was not easy to find this one. The protection for 7 inch are more basic. This protection give the possibility to switch easily between portrait and landscape. And positioning in flat or a... Read more

Impression: Easy,price,Tablet;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• mirror effect

Good : the packaging has a good quality. The product has well resist at the flight and arrived 100% intact. It was easy to install it because it is enought thin to have a good contact with the tablet. It is also easy to readjust it. Bad : i had it... Read more

Impression: Mirror;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for big dog

posted bydewittea on 06/04/2014

The price is good. The quality sound good also. It is easy to open to refill it. That is a nice bone to not have a fine. It is bigger than planned. Problem of conversion inches to cm. The refill is very small in comparaison of the box. The price a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good quality for the price

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: It is conform at my need. The adapter work very well with a TomTom. The packaging if enought, not too much. That not generate a lot of waste. That plug easily with the... Read more

Impression: good,compatible;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good quality for the price

posted bydewittea on 01/26/2014

It is conform at my need. The adapter work very well with my Garmin. The packaging if enought, not too much. The cord is not too long and not too short. With a short cable, the GPS fall down too often. Not see yet. The delivery time was good. I a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy to store batteries

posted bydewittea on 05/14/2013

Easy to store batteries used for camera but very good for other things. When you put them in a bag, the positiv and negative can touch and it is not good for the battery. They warm up and that can be dangerous. We can see the type of battery It is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Super fun

posted bydewittea on 05/14/2013

It is certainly the most fun things I had buy on the site. I'm very impressed by the quality and the documentation of this toy. It's easy to mount and you can quickly start. It's not noisy. The speed is impressive when you think about the size of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere