Decent build quality, no drivers needed, cheap, lots of features. It's also pretty big which is good in my opinion. Mouse is a bit bad to use and you you need to aim the controller EXACTLY where the receiver is or you'll get no signal. I like it. It would ... Read more
- It's not too big or too small. A bit bigger than the yoshis in this website.
- Looks exactly like the picture. Build quality is great. - All your nerd friends will want it - so you'll have to buy more than one. I liked it, he's now ... Read more
- Good build
- Plug and play
- Again, very cheap
- Vibration is nice, you can also turn it off
- I'm using it for 6 months and it's all good. I bought 6 controllers and only one is with a problem now (R1 a bit hard to press, too much FIFA!!)
-... Read more
- Nice gift
- Make fun with your friends
- Skin safe (used in myself, my GF, no problems)
- Very bright light
- You can "cheat" in your school tests, but DON'T DO THAT!! - Not very useful, but who really cares? Recommended! You can write ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.