Jacob1818

4 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Need to aim exactly at the receiver

posted byJacob1818 on 10/21/2013

Decent build quality, no drivers needed, cheap, lots of features. It's also pretty big which is good in my opinion. Mouse is a bit bad to use and you you need to aim the controller EXACTLY where the receiver is or you'll get no signal. I like it. It would ... Read more

0 0 0

• Pretty and Very Nice to Squeeze

posted byJacob1818 on 07/23/2012

- Cool. - Cheap! - It's not too big or too small. A bit bigger than the yoshis in this website. - Looks exactly like the picture. Build quality is great. - All your nerd friends will want it - so you'll have to buy more than one. I liked it, he's now ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheap and Strong

posted byJacob1818 on 05/30/2012

- Good build - Plug and play - Cheap - Again, very cheap - Vibration is nice, you can also turn it off - I'm using it for 6 months and it's all good. I bought 6 controllers and only one is with a problem now (R1 a bit hard to press, too much FIFA!!) -... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheap and fun gift

posted byJacob1818 on 05/30/2012

- Cheap - Nice gift - Make fun with your friends - Skin safe (used in myself, my GF, no problems) - Very bright light - You can "cheat" in your school tests, but DON'T DO THAT!! - Not very useful, but who really cares? Recommended! You can write ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections