abadaue

11 10

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • flawless

posted byabadaue on 05/03/2014

Perfect. I super lightweight and very durable. It is water proof. The zipper is very sturdy. Do not gets warming on his back. There are not many cons. I just found the backpack a little small. I wish she had a 10cm more. So you can only carry the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good to use

posted byabadaue on 04/28/2014

Pretty colors that can be chosen by the remote control. There are three types of color strength. Weak, medium and strong. the remote control you can turn on and off the lamp. making it much easier, you do not need to get up from the chair or bed I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Much better than the original

posted byabadaue on 02/25/2014

Has the same format and fittings original Canon battery. So will be seated in camera as the original. It's a bit lighter than the original. This product can not exist cons. It is much better than the original. Never bought anything from DSTE but a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good

posted byabadaue on 01/15/2014

perfect for being in stereo, the wire size is quite large then you can use on any computer or even a notebook. the sponge is attached securely to the microphone. the clip that comes to hold the microphone in clothing is very weak, nearly breaking... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Twinkle little star shines

posted byabadaue on 01/15/2014

works perfectly. the light is very strong and can be seen from afar. a slight movement and the light is already lit. comes with batteries. if you walk slowly with bicycle or motorcycle, or car light is flashing. and even if you walk very fast it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sent wrong product

posted byabadaue on 04/17/2013

The product is good and strong. But did not send the same of this picture. I need a usb female. And they sent me a usb male. No use to me. Because I have no how to use. I would like to know another way to recharge my cigarettes. I do not know way... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Now I feel like IronMan

posted byabadaue on 04/18/2012

Very cool this circular shape. You can put in several places and also use in a variety ways. Very easy to use. just connect to any 12 volt battery and it on. you can see that is not waterproof. so I guess this is not a cons. also thought of on the... Read more

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• Woooooow nice brightness

posted byabadaue on 04/18/2012

Good quality. Easy to install. Brightness strong. Waterproof Flashes. I wish it was always on. There is no button to adjust if you want to be flashing or always shining. Perhaps there is a device that can help. But I do not know. So I do not know... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• The best at the best price

posted byabadaue on 01/28/2012

Good quality product. Famous brand, is used by many girls here. Good pigmentation. Good size and quantitade. Practical to take you anywhere. The best is that it has enough variety of colors, from opaque and glossy. The 2 "sponge brushes"... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The Best Mug Cup

posted byabadaue on 01/24/2012

It's a great cup to have in an office, even if you are a photographer or like to shoot. The quality is very good, both inside and out. You can carry in your bag without worrying about leaving the liquid spill, because the cap is well sealed. The a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere