ThallysSCCP100

458 118

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Loved the product is interesting.

posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/22/2014

The pen is quite good, the quality is not the best but the price is worth it, it is very useful for secret messages with friends. I did not like the paint, because it ends up very fast. Its operation is efficient.

Impression: Recomendo,Exelent,Interesting invisible pen.;

0 0 1

• Sensational product is worth.

The product is very good and very useful for meche with diy and Arduino, I use a lot especially with a battery of USB. Only I did not like the price could be a little cheaper. But adding it all worth it, even buy another.

Impression: The lamp is very strong.;

0 0 1

• The product might have a little more quality.

The price is very good and with free shipping even better, but the product could have more quality because sometimes it seems that sucks the dirt, so should be more done. However, the investment is worth it especially for those with meche diy and... Read more

Impression: The product has a reasonable quality;

0 0 1

• Glasses wonderful

posted byThallysSCCP100 on 10/25/2013

The product is good, the lights are very strong helps a lot in lighting, it is very compact, and it has good quality material and resistant to falls on the floor Have to touch a product in the eyes in order to see clearly, for that reason I did it... Read more

0 1 6

• Electronics Solder powerful.

The product is of good quality, part of watts, it heats up very fast and very helpful in repairs of equipment from day to day, or for those who work it. The wire is long helps him in his very good control. The quality of the material does not much... Read more

0 0 0

• Lamp of high quality.

The quality is very good, it is durable and can fall to the ground and dificilme it will break, have a good resistance and the light is pretty powerful. I think rather than with iron could be wired, would be better. It could also have a better in... Read more

0 0 0

• Excellent battery

A knock comes well packed, I loved the PACK 20 unit, it is very useful, it is a product worth buying. Pack came with 20 units, it also has a resistance may last several months. The amount of volts that supports the battery is not very is only 3V,... Read more

0 0 0

• Long battery life.

posted byThallysSCCP100 on 10/01/2013

The battery has a good length, can reach even more than 8 hours of use, I am very happy with the purchase. I have no counter yet and certainly will not have any trouble, high quality product. Product of long duration, very light, has a good of the... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere