DX » Community » Reviews » mikeedavila's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good controller for android apps and PC

posted bymikeedavila on 07/23/2016

Pros: Very light, good quality, easy to hook up with proper application Cons: battery life is not the best, should charge it daily. I've tried it too with my computer and bluetooth dongle, it works as long as you don't leave it unattended for long... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice alternative

posted bymikeedavila on 01/28/2016

Nice product if you want to test VR Pros: Cheap, easy to assemble Cons: QR code gives you a profile that doesn't work at all, but you can download another one by a simple search on google. It's not a plug and play device, you have to tweak the the... Read more

Impression: Affordable;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice tracker for a car

posted bymikeedavila on 04/26/2014

Very good tracker, good construction, seems like it would survive a couple of years. The accuracy is about 10 or 15 meters, follow the instructions and you'll have a fully functional unit. i don't know how to set up the microphone but it seems a a... Read more

1 1

ViewMore Hide

• HD lens, and flashlight

posted bymikeedavila on 05/30/2013

Excellent product. I bought it for two things, first for a high-power LED(like the SKU 4877), and second to use it as a magnifying glass for the camera on my phone. As for use with LEDs work great, highly recommended for use with flashlights. As a... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome for DIY projects

posted bymikeedavila on 05/14/2013

Really nice form factor, plug it in your breadboard and do whatever you want. Does what it is designed to do. Converts signals from 3.3V to 5V. Tested with Arduino and pinguino with I2C humidity sensors, gps, motorola C115 LCDs and a lot of that a... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere