DX » Community » Reviews » hydroxiridum's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good cable that works for a long time, though with drawbacks

posted byhydroxiridum on 07/03/2013

Lasts even till now, more than 2 years from the time i first purchased it. Does what it says on the description, no more. The microusb side seems to be not well made, as it is more difficult than the original cable to insert into the port. Cable a... Read more

0 0 0

• Battery is bulky but does offer much more capacity

I purchased this after finding the native battery of my HD7 of 1200 mAh simply too little to last even a day without getting critically low. Increases the size and weight of your phone by a lot, may make an already large sized phone unwieldy to or... Read more

0 0 0

• Screen protector does its work, but is not without shortcomings

This screen protector is cheap, of decent quality and is relatively easy to apply to the phone screen. Feels inferior to the natural glass of the phone; higher quality screen protectors have less of such a problem. As well, it is easy to scratch a... Read more

0 0 0

• Okay case, good finish.

The finish on this case is a very nice matte that feels similar to suede fabric while being totally plastic. Fits very well with the Lumia 820 and even has space to retrofit a card of some sort between the back of the phone and case. Pros aside, i... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections