ch35c0

36 15

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • they're simply great

posted bych35c0 on 06/30/2014

I've been using these for a year and a half with the batteries included and they still work as bright as before. they're really easy to put and take off. the switch is really easy to use (I use them always on, not blinking, so it takes a little more time ... Read more

0 0

• a good and low cost sports camera

posted bych35c0 on 05/03/2014

Good quality for videos (not so much for pics); but don't think of using the digital zoom due to lack of quality. Really good even in low light (but noise is quite visible) and when you change from dark to light, and its HDR mode works even better. Mine ... Read more

0 0

• a great clamp for almost any kind of camera

posted bych35c0 on 04/23/2014

It is a really sturdy clamp that can handle almost any kind of camera in lots of positions. Once you tighten it it's really difficult for it to turn around in the handlebar or any other place you put it. The rotationary part that goes between the clamp ... Read more

1 0

• 2-in-1 capacitive stylus

posted bych35c0 on 03/09/2014

It's got the perfect size for me. By having two diferent heads, you can use whichever you think is what you need. The "writing" head is quite hard and is good for precision, while the "eraser" is soft and goes well for fast movements.... Read more

0 0

• a great softbox

posted bych35c0 on 03/09/2014

It's a great rectangular softbox with a really good size. The diffusing cloth works great and it also works as a reflective umbrella. The frame seems quite strong. Some sewings were not really done, but they were a few only. The bag was glued to the package ... Read more

0 0

• really good

posted bych35c0 on 02/26/2014

its light beam is pretty good, even when riding in the streets you can still see some of it. the three intensity modes are very useful (I don't usually use the strobe because it's too fast for me) after half a year with it the button started to fail, ... Read more

0 0

• Really good but not complete

posted bych35c0 on 11/07/2013

They seem to have been build really well. Not even a problem with the lids. It works pretty good with even second brand flashes and trigger them without any noticeable delay. The umbrella holder is a must have, even if you have a bracket holder, you never ... Read more

0 0

• only charges 50%

posted bych35c0 on 07/08/2013

the cable works with my iphone 4s, and my friend's 5, so it is really handy. It only charges about 50% of my iphone 4s, so I don't really think it's 3200mah. There're no instructions boxed. Had to read it at dx. I bought SKU 193694 and SKU 216773 and ... Read more

3 4

• only charges 30%

posted bych35c0 on 07/08/2013

the cable is really handy although you have to put them together for using it. Nice touch. not heavy but maybe a little big with the cable attached. It only charges about 30% of my iphone 4s. The only way to know if it is charged is when you connect it ... Read more

0 0

• really great for beginners

posted bych35c0 on 06/16/2013

There are 14 pieces with 2 caps each one, so you have 28 "tools" in total. there are a good variety of shapes and despite not knowing really well how to use it, I've managed to get what I wanted to do done. Maybe some of them seem to be too ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections