ch35c0

48 17

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Really goood and useful

posted bych35c0 on 03/20/2016

Ordered for a friend almost three years ago and he's still using it. He's really pleased with this item and has been using it almost every week. A must buy

Impression: good,Useful;

0 0 0

• works well but not perfect

posted bych35c0 on 03/13/2016

Bought it a year ago for sku. 175950 that bought half a year earlier. only used it a few times because I didn't need so many color combinations. Recently I tried to use it again and found that when the power is off (but connected to current) the a... Read more

Impression: works,Quite good,has issues;

0 0 1

• really good

posted bych35c0 on 01/18/2016

bought it for my wii and it works pretty well. sometimes the joystick isn't precise but overall works really well. Pretty well made. smooth edges and good weight (not heavy nor light). The cable lenght could be a little longer, but is quite good.

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• great for wii

posted bych35c0 on 01/18/2016

Bought it with the gamecube controller for my wii and it works great. I've only used it for a few games and it works great with all of them. For the time being no problems. Worth buying

Impression: Very good;

0 0 0

• it's awesome

posted bych35c0 on 01/08/2016

I've been using it for over a year and it works perfectly! great visibility and the energy consumption is really low. I really recommend it.

Impression: Bright,Great!,Small;

0 0 0

• really good and useful

posted bych35c0 on 10/15/2015

It is a really comfortable strap. Holds the camera really well and steady even when running. I'm a quite big guy and it has room for adjustments. Definitely a good purchase.

Impression: Very good,comfy;

0 0 1

• does what it's meant to

posted bych35c0 on 09/25/2015

Bought it for my sister's (also pink) sj4000. It is a tad difficult to put but not too much. Once put it holds the camera really well. Great for recording better audio (when there's no risk of getting the camera wet/dirty).

Impression: good,pink;

0 0 0

• great for extra gadgets

posted bych35c0 on 07/28/2015

Bought it because I needed extra space to put both of my lights. Works as expected, the bar is a little short but I knew it beforehand. Works great with them, The only con would be that it's not so ease to put and take off the extenders (sometimes... Read more

Impression: Useful,Lightweight;

0 0 0

• quite good for its price

posted bych35c0 on 05/05/2015

Although it is well made I think it's a bit tight for an iphone 4s even more with a slim case on it. The slide on the back remains opened. I should have ordered the iphone6 sized one. The armband, despite getting properly fixed, is a little small... Read more

Impression: Quite good;

0 0 0

• a great bike light

posted bych35c0 on 04/19/2015

I bought it because of its tightening method: all in metal, because the other one I have with the silicone rubber sometimes moves when on bumpy roads. This one is fantastic. the only cons I can think of would be that there's no quick way to turn a... Read more

Impression: Bright,good looking;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere