DX » Community » Reviews » alvarofavela's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Men's Breathable Fibre + Spandex Boxers Underpants - Dark Green (XXL)

posted byalvarofavela on 10/08/2014

this are one of the best pair of underwear i have ever tried on! they are so soft and flexible they adapt to your body and you don't even feel it really awsome i already bought 3 Read more

Impression: awsome,soft,flexible;

0 0 0

• Men's Super Soft Modal Fiber Elastic Breathable Boxers Underpants - Coffee (XL)

cons: none pros: this are some of the best boxers i have ever tried on, they are soft, flexible, breathable and just over all great! i must say they are not the cheapest i have seen but they are well worth the price, i have already bought 3 of them! Read more

Impression: awsome,soft,flexible;

0 0 0

• Men's Super Soft Modal Fiber Elastic Breathable Boxers Underpants - Hyacinth (XL)

pros: this must be one of the best pair of boxers i have ever tried on! they are super soft, flexible and adapt perfectly to your body, they are elastic and return to their original size as soon as you take them off, they are simply AWSOME cons: none!... Read more

Impression: soft,awsome!!,elastic;

0 0 0

• Fashion Jeans Style Bamboo Fiber Underwear for Men - Coffee + White (Free Size)

posted byalvarofavela on 07/30/2014

PROS: adjusts to your body (elastic) very comfortable your skin can breathe through it (you don't sweat with them) CONS: the jean like print is not HD so it's kind of blurry FINAL: i loved them, i'll buy some more of them in different colors, that good ... Read more

Impression: Amazing, will buy in other color;

0 0 0

• Brown V-Neck Sweater

posted byalvarofavela on 01/08/2014

-Really warm leahter -It kind of stretches just a little so it fits your body perfectly -it's a really beautifull color -it's really nice fabric -the stitches look good quality -the brand tag is nice, not some cheap tag -really liked it -the fabric kind ... Read more

0 0 1

• Ring

posted byalvarofavela on 12/30/2013

-Very good quality -Beautifull poolished stainless steel -Very good polish even on the inside -very nice and elegant design -i've hade them for a long time and no stone has fallen -i've had it for a long time and not a single scratch -The stones look ... Read more

0 0 0

• Black Head Remover

-Really good quality -strong stainless steel does not bend easily -really pointy needle, really high standard, dermatological standards - -None that i could find really -it is really hard to use on yourself, if that's what you are thinking. Had i known ... Read more

0 0 0

• Led SHower

-Very strong lights -pretty sensitive color chaning -nice water disersion -standard screwing diameter so it's really easy to install -cheap quality build -the water wholes part is plastic -requires a really strong water preasure becouse of how big it ... Read more

0 0 0

• Party Laser

-Very strong laser -several settings availiable -can set it up to blink -can set it up to expand and contract -REALLY CHEAP -very durable -can take a lot of hits without damage other than paint The paint is kind of bad quality, scrathces off really easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• Aluminium Chess

-It is very practical -Very Portable -Does not occupy much space - The board itself is very good quality -magnets are pretty strong, not super magnets obviously but they do the job really good - It is a little too small to play comofortabley -the chips ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections