DX » Community » Reviews » cadetbester's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Overall a good product

posted bycadetbester on 03/13/2013

there is not much to these items after all they are only a tool used to eject sim cards. the pro is they are well built. the loop is made thick so its not just going to break, i didnt like that the point on this item is sharp. i keep one on my keys and ... Read more

0 0

• Great Product and very durable.

This product surprised me. i was expecting a plastic handled piece of junk. but this item was full metal with a bit of rubber for the grip. the 5points last a fair amount of time and they with standed a decent amount of torque when tightening. as for ... Read more

0 0

• decent quality

This product was better than i was expecting from deal extreme. the stylus worked great with both my ipad and my iphone... i was expecting it to leave scratches and such but it would appear that it doesnt. the main issue that i have with this item is ... Read more

0 0

• Ok Product

posted bycadetbester on 11/23/2012

the pros of this item is simply the fact that it has a amazing price i can reduce the cost of making network cables and spend more on the things i really need as well as increasing my profit margins. the other thing that is good about this items is that ... Read more

0 1

• be careful using this item

the pros of this item are that it is small and compact. it is a great that they have many different colours of this. the price is a good point if it would actually work properly there are quite a few cons about this item. the first on my list to talk ... Read more

3 0

• Ok Product

the pros of this item are that it is really long.. i dont have to hug the outlet in order to charge my phone and use it. the cons of this item is the both connecters are very poorly developed. the plastic on the edge has cracked and the the connector ... Read more

0 0

• Amazing product

The pros of this item are that it is small and its alot better than the ones that they mad for the iphone 4s... it has a sticker that stops the sim card from just popping out the other side. it also is very durable. the cons of this item is item is very ... Read more

0 0

• Great Product

posted bycadetbester on 09/17/2012

These cables look and feel like the iphone cable. i had bought cables from dx before and they were cheeply made and they broke within the first week... another pro is the price... the materials you can tell are a little on the cheap side. but are better ... Read more

0 0

• Not worth the time

posted bycadetbester on 09/17/2012

the pros of this item are it is small and light weight. it supposts both the micro sim and the original sim. the cons of this item is it is cheeply made and in order to make it fit in the sim card tray you have to force it in there. and its really hard ... Read more

1 0

• works great

posted bycadetbester on 07/01/2011

the pros are they are relatively cheap... they are built lake many other headphoones... as with any other product they have their problems which i will explain later. the cons of this product is i live in canada and they took arround 3 weeks toget to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections