Cicatrice

10 8

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cheap and efficient wire cutter

posted byCicatrice on 12/10/2013

This pack of three wire cutters is very cheap, and is built with a good quality plastic. Blade works fine and allow fast and clean cut of different sizes of wire. I did try on an Ethernet Cat-6 wire, it worked well ! None so far, price is good :)... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheap and assorted pack of switches

posted byCicatrice on 04/13/2013

They are Cheap (less than $0.04 each) ! And you have various sizes for your projects ! They fit well on breadboard, and are shipped in sorting bags. They are a bit hard while pressing them... Usage is not clearly indicated. You have to make some I... Read more

0 0 1

• Fun color, flat and strong cable

The fancy color of this cable allow to identify it at first sight ! as it is flat, you can easily store it. The cable looks strong, and well supports cold conditions. It could be a little cheaper ($2.5 would be fine). I use it in my car, so I have... Read more

0 0 1

• Cheap but weak buzzers

Those device are easy to use with Arduino. They are cheap, and can play melodies, or make alarm noise. As it needs 9V, sound is pretty weak using Arduino. They are really small and do not provides a clear sound. Consider to add power on them when... Read more

0 0 0

• Must-have cheap display !

This board can be driven with only 3 pins from Arduino. It is a perfect choice if you want a large and cheap display for any use (clock, scrolling display, ...). Switches and double colors LEDs can be used easily. Ok, it's hugly, but it's work ! I... Read more

0 0 0

• Sober and solid bumper

This case fits perfectly the LG Nexus 4 handset. It allow to take pictures and listen to music perfectly. Silicone is hard enough to protect against scratches and soft enough to avoid damage when dropped (yes, I tested it :D). the "S" on... Read more

0 0 1

• Cheap and fully compatible Arduino

posted byCicatrice on 11/19/2012

This device is fully compatible with Arduino, and up to 60% cheaper than an original one. You have plenty of pins to use, it totally works with official Arduino framework. Type B USB cable begins to be obsolete. I would prefer a mini-USB or By the... Read more

0 0 1

• Easy to use temperature probe

posted byCicatrice on 11/19/2012

Works fine with Arduino/MSP430 using 1-Wire protocol. Really easy to use. This device can be plugged in parallel with many others. Accuracy is correct compared to other thermometers I own. I let a job fetching temperature for a full night, and I I... Read more

1 0 3

• Cheap and useful charging cable

posted byCicatrice on 10/16/2012

As I am a person that spent time to lose my stuffs, I am totally happy about those cable. I always carry 2 or 3 for my phone (HTC Desire HD), my tablet and all my micro-USB stuffs. I tested it on plenty of devices, and it always worked. I ordered... Read more

0 0 0

• Cool watch with clear display

posted byCicatrice on 10/16/2012

Nice and easy to use watch, can display time and date simply pressing a button. Wirstband is discreet and do not reveal the watch function at first sight. General aspect is OK Very cool at night time ! Box is cheap, but who cares ? Steel is not it... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere