carloroma63

14 27

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Micro USB plug do not fit in any phone

posted bycarloroma63 on 04/19/2018

Pros: very little and inexpansive, in Windows it works fine. Const: Micro USB plug do not fit in any phone (Samsung and Huawey) because the plug hole is a little bit little. In photo you can see the difference with a "standard" micro USB.

Impression: good;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Little less bright then expected

posted bycarloroma63 on 03/06/2017

Pros: included plugs allows an easy installation also in a free place Const: I've bought these lamp as replacement for 20W halogen lamps, after checked with another one (bought before with the same description of these but no more available on DX)... Read more

Impression: to Yellow;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fit in the scope

posted bycarloroma63 on 03/06/2017

Pros: really silent, small, do what expected. Cons: Wires are a little short and directly soldered on the PCB, so you need to join wires in a short space. I'd like clamps.

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good but not for all cars

posted bycarloroma63 on 03/01/2017

Pros: really easy to install, just plug it and bind it with your BT phone and you are ready to go. It's an ELM327 version 1.5x and works with many apps under Android, not only with the suggested one. Cons: probably due a lack of the ECU of my old... Read more

Impression: good,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good. Easy to install, really usefull

posted bycarloroma63 on 02/23/2017

Pros: very thin camera and cable, can be inserted in every hole. Leds are enought bright for near view. Double USB interface is a good idea, no needed an adapter. Good the led button on the USB adapter, you can easly choose led OFF, Half o Full.... Read more

Impression: Easy to use, do what expected;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really light but quite inaccurate

posted bycarloroma63 on 02/22/2017

Pro: Its weight is really really light, it seems to be made of nothing, and it's really little, so you can easy carry on the camera bag. Cons:It look like a toy. No problem using it a compact camera, but for a reflex there are some problem: - the... Read more

Impression: Really light but quite inaccurate;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect for its scope

posted bycarloroma63 on 12/09/2015

Pros. The charger is exactly what I needed, a light, small and easy to use USB charger for aaa battery. Each bay is indipendent, so you can charge a single battery or two battery with a different charge level at same time. Const: no full charge so... Read more

Impression: perfect;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good replacement for a G4 lamp

posted bycarloroma63 on 08/06/2015

Pros: it works with 12V AC, so you haven't to replace you 12Vac power supply. Cons: pin is not a real G4, but it is easy to modify it to fit in a G4 socket: you have to remove the black plastic pin holder, cut 3 mm of pins and flex them to be each... Read more

Impression: buena;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good, but where is the "mode" button?

posted bycarloroma63 on 03/01/2015

Pros: really bright, really heavy alluminuim case, capable to use with 3 AAA 1,5V or one 18650 LiIon battery. Good focus lens, allow to use it in various situation. Cons: I've not found the "mode" button. Where is it?. Overall: good product, for... Read more

Impression: Bright;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• More then expected

posted bycarloroma63 on 11/12/2014

Easy to use and accurate in measurement. Many Arduino sketchs and libraries available for this item, it worked immediately with a simple sketch test. Sketch impose a limit to 200cm for accurate measurement, I've removed this limit and measured it... Read more

Impression: Accurate;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere