blasepi62

4 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • A good temperatur humidy device

posted byblasepi62 on 11/19/2013

Size is perfect, and the color is also good for my room. You are able to check the max and min temperature, it's good to check how much cold it's at night The outdoor sensor could be wireless, there is no way to install outdoor withour holes in the wall.... Read more

0 0 0

• A good grabber caputre for my all dvd

posted byblasepi62 on 10/23/2013

It is easy to install, and there is a dvd with the software you need it, licence included. It's good because it is plug and play. Install software, conect you device with the vhs player and save you old dvd in asf format. It would be good if you can choose ... Read more

0 0 0

• a good bulb instead halogen bulb

posted byblasepi62 on 10/23/2013

A good quality, enought bright similar to a 60W halogen bulb. The light color is similar to an halogen bulb, in fact I have one halogen and this led one in the same room and there is no differences. I have ordered several times, and some of them the bulb ... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good device

posted byblasepi62 on 10/22/2013

Good quality, it fits perfect: great and useful everyday item, charges any usb-chargable device. small size, what else can you ask for. I use sometimes to charge my samsung galaxy S II , it's ok. It could be different color, this color probably does not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections