PPnmrv

6 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good looking but badworking.

posted byPPnmrv on 12/14/2011

Metal, o-rings, Good looking, can use standart batteries inside, bright when works. This torch is metal and painted black It has O-rings on front and back It's a big round button behind But WTF it suddenly stopping shining? It switching off at off... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Near ideal watch

This watch are really impressed. Before this I never had cheap watches, but when by expensive watch after 10 years of everday wearing lost there view forever - I started to thinking of replacement. So, this device is nice, my colegues asked me I -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great stuff

I used to create electrical distribution in my summer house that I am building. Put all light swicthes , sockets, etc into the walls. Of cause I have mobile lights but this device helps me to light directly where I need, to the top of my fingers I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• shavedevice is nice but has cons

I bought this device to shave when I am away from civilization:) - in business trips or in summer cottage close to the nature. I have never ever used such devices before and use for shaving gilette mach3. I am the man 30 years old with skin very -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice bag...for my 2 years daughter

This bag is cheap This bag has nice picture and good looking from the picture side. My seven inch touchpad from hicm fits there well. The back side of it for some purpose (WHY?!!!) made from shiny material (i don't know the name of it even on own... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice stuff

Nice scanner, plug and play. The images taken from it are as expected. It's portable and easy to carry with myself anywhere (comparing my old SCSI Primax A4 device). So if you want something that could help you to scancopy books or handwritings in... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere