Backoo

6 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great product - quality, design, price

posted byBackoo on 07/20/2015

Impressed by this product. The price was not extremely low, in fact it was 50% off, an i would not pay twice as much. However for that price it is all worth. I have never heard better sound from such a compact speaker. It is loud enough, have low... Read more

Impression: More Than Expected ;

0 0 0

• Very good, however one died

posted byBackoo on 07/19/2015

Very bright and at the same time economic bulbs. I was very happy until the one died after 6 months of use. Still unsure if I wanna buy another one.

Impression: Useful;

0 0 0

• Overall good product

Good quality product, durable battery. It connects easily, reasonable range. The bad side - you get a little static or some other background noise which gets noticeable when you turn the volume up. Radio FM is useful as well.

Impression: Useful product;

0 0 0

• Great value product

Very bright compared to other similar products, plus not as bulky as expected. Not too yellow, just the right temp. Price is excellent as well. Only durability is yet to be assessed.

Impression: excellent;

0 0 0

• Good quality product, unfortunately unusable

Great quality, water resistant. Worked at first, only until it gets out of the cell phone range. Then the phone need to be restarted in order the band to connect again (Samsung Note 3) which is due to the incompatibility with Android 5.0 (even it... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• Surprisingly good

posted byBackoo on 05/14/2013

Very nice and impressive toy. Identical with the description. It is quite fast, even sometimes too fast for a human to react. Maybe part of the speed is due to the car lightness and thin materials. However those plastic materials that are used are... Read more

0 0 2

DX Everywhere