milnoc

10 8

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very nice and solid quality build, but with limited usefulness

posted bymilnoc on 10/25/2015

Pros: The case is extremely well made; everything fitted like a glove with no gaps whatsoever. The case includes all of the hardware required to secure everything in place including an Allen key for the recessed cover screws. The only "complex" is... Read more

Impression: good,solid,Limited;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works exactly as described, some programming issues.

posted bymilnoc on 04/13/2015

I've ordered this USB relay as a proof of concept for future projects. Here's what I've learned. - This isn't a "smart" device that sets itself up as a serial port like SKU 295910. This device must be accessed via the development kit's DLL. - The... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple to use, accessed as a COM port, no mounting options.

posted bymilnoc on 04/13/2015

I've ordered this USB relay as a proof of concept for future projects. Here's what I've learned. - The device sets itself up automatically under Windows 7 as a serial port (COMx). Allow Windows a few minutes to install the drivers, then use a to -... Read more

Impression: Almost there.;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Beautiful pocket watch marred by imperfections

posted bymilnoc on 01/12/2014

The case is remarkably detailed for the price, and the inner workings are clearly visible. Time drift is less than a minute per day, which is remarkable for a clockwork mechanism that's mass produced and used in many other timepieces available on... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• What a beast!

posted bymilnoc on 01/12/2014

A real beast! Protects your Nexus 5 in not one, but TWO layers of plastic! Highly grippable. Gives it a military look. Buttons are firm without being too hard to press. All openings properly centered around the phone's ports. The stand locks in a... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Still does the job, colour influences perception.

posted bymilnoc on 01/10/2014

Just like the "X" style TPU case for my Nexus 4 (SKU 177640), this TPU case also does an excellent job of protecting my Nexus 5. Other assets include perfect fit, all openings properly centered, compatible with Qi chargers, adds much to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

Just like the "X" style TPU case for my Nexus 4 (SKU 177640), this TPU case also does an excellent job of protecting my Nexus 5. Other assets include perfect fit, all openings properly centered, compatible with Qi chargers, adds much to... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good. Not great, but good

posted bymilnoc on 09/03/2013

The case offers excellent protection for your tablet, and the built-in stand is well designed, simple to use, and doesn't obstruct the speakers. The front cover is held in place by magnets in the corners. All ports, sensors and controls are fully... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job

posted bymilnoc on 04/07/2013

Fits perfectly, buttons are slightly harder to push which helps prevent accidental pushes, X pattern gives the phone a better grip so you don't drop it, protects the glass in front of the camera lens from scratches, works with the wireless jack be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere