DX » Community » Reviews » malapraccis's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent price

posted bymalapraccis on 03/21/2014

The media player, works nicely... has a lot of functions, reads subtitles without any problem. It has a lot of character sets for the subtitles, the option to change the size of subtitles, character color, rim color, exposing time, etc. It has the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for the price and Use

light, small, plays all video formats, including MKV over 10gb not led any market can play, HDMI (cable included), RCA, SD, MMC, the remote is in English making it easy to use , it uses 2 AAA batteries (not included), accepts 1tb hard drive and is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good player – Mini

Nice little player. Tried it with few movies of different types of containers (avi, mkv, mp4) and codecs (DivX, XviD, x264), everything worked as it's supposed to do, no glitch what so ever, both audio and video work great. Another great thing is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works perfectly

Small, compact, accurate, easy to read display. Wouldn't mind shorter times between switching between current and voltage. Or maybe a button/switch so i can manually see one or the other this is great for helping me trouble shoot bottle necks in i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good distance measuring item

This is my first distance measuring item. I hesitated between a IR module and this one, based on ultra-sound technology. This ultrasonic sensor is quite easy to use, for example to estimated a distance between your device and a wall or another You... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really handy and cheap

Gives you access to output from Arduino to the net Cheap compared to others - have seen these fr over $20 Basically just duplicates the pins on the arduino when you mount it on to the top of the Arduinio board You will need to be careful when it -... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good product

I liked the unit. Its structure is strong, buttons easy handling and sound volume is very good. The LED flashlight is very useful, you can search for other objects in places with low light. The plug headphone and external microphone is well a the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works fine

It works fine and it's very cheap. As soon as I hooked it up properly I could instantly begin sending and recieving data using my phone. You should check out some instructables on how to wire this properly. is a good one. No manual, no datasheet.... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Microscope for this price

Good price and quality, easy to install drivers and use it. It has a big resolution (up to 2048x1536) and a two levels of light. The maximum magnification I could get - approximately 380 (in maximum resolution and minimum dpi - 72). Well, it's but... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good and very useful

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Very large range of bits, screw driver and other. Manage to open very tiny screws. gen get into inaccessible places. I manage to open my cell phone very Very a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere