drkenobi

7 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good option if you need a short cable

posted bydrkenobi on 09/09/2013

I thinks is a very good length to avoid having to much wired around your house. I use is it in for my Apple TV and the image of the quality is fantastic. I have not realized of any problem after using it for a long time, almost a year. The only I... Read more

0 0 0

• Very cheap and good NAS

posted bydrkenobi on 09/09/2013

It's very cheap, and it work really well if you install SnakeOS. The installation is very simple, just a few minutes. I add my torrents from my Android phone, and I also manage them. The power stick is not very good. Do not move it or it will No a... Read more

0 0 0

• Good and usefull gadget

posted bydrkenobi on 02/01/2013

Small and convenient gadget. My laptop has an SD card reader, so this is great when I need to download stuff from my Micro SD card. I think it's also a good gift. Very useful. I really like this gadget. The only thing I did not lined is that is a... Read more

0 0 0

• Vert nice accessorie

posted bydrkenobi on 09/30/2012

Very good product and use full to play FPS games like Call of Duty. I've been playing this game with the gun and it's really fun. A complete different way to play a FPS. The remote and nunchuk fit very well and they stay in there position while of... Read more

0 0 0

• Buy it! Buy it! Buy it!

posted bydrkenobi on 09/30/2012

I really like this product, it's really good. It's cheap and works very well. If you play Mario Kart, it makes things easier and more fun. The only thing that I do not like is the button at the back, the B button. In the original wheel it's much a... Read more

0 0 0

• Good product, but not the best

posted bydrkenobi on 09/21/2012

Cheap and useful product. I use it to charge my iPod and it works very well. No problem at the moment. The quality of the cable is not amazing, specially the plugs. It works very well, but when you hold it in your hands you realize it's cheap. a I... Read more

0 0 0

• Good and usefull product

posted bydrkenobi on 09/21/2012

It looks very nice and the size is very good. It does what it has to do. An original Apple cable fits very well in the charger, and if you buy a cable in this website, it also works. The price. I think it should be cheaper. The charger I received... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere