HLB

98 17

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • regular usb cable

posted byHLB on 03/24/2016

it is a nice regular usb cable. Can be used to charge and connect phones and tablets. it is of average quality. With its cheap price can stock few around.

Impression: OK;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice gadget can be used to attach small things together and as a strong, light and flexible keychain

With 3 different colors it is a nice gadget can be used to attach small things and as a strong, light and flexible key chain. The size is good. It feels quite strong for my usage and definitely recommend it :)

Impression: very useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• it is of average quality

I have tried it on few phones and tablets can be used for charging. The quality is average even below. Price is cheap and you can try or look for other cheap cables in dx.

Impression: Average;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small and easy to use but not very firm

posted byHLB on 02/29/2016

Nice small phone holder and quite easy to use it but the quality is average and you can dissamble it while trying to use it. It is pieces are not firmly fitted together and can be problem while using it. I have tried quite hard to fix it firm and... Read more

Impression: nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice phone holder

IT has a long enough arm which can be bended but still quite strong. You can arrange and rotate it within your preferd position. Since I am placing it to my car and never remove or take it from there this is good for that purpose. If you want to I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good for DIY projects with casing

I am using it to power my small DIY projects inside casings and with an appropriate hole for this socket. It holds quite ok and good for my use. It is smaller than the regular jacks and there is no electrical specs but I am using it for 12V 1A and... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice wires to use as keychain or hold other things together

Look like in the pics. The quality looks ok and are quite strong wires. Can be used as a key chain or to attach things together. Very easy to tighten and loosen. This set has 3 sizes so you can use the length you prefer.

Impression: Easy to use;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It works with my iphone

posted byHLB on 01/20/2016

It looks nice and works with my iphone. Both ok for charging and data connection. Quality is above average but not like original ones. I would expect lower pricing for these cables since micro usb cables are far more cheaper than this. It is due I... Read more

Impression: Fine;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice flat micro USB cable

posted byHLB on 01/20/2016

Nice flat cable. The length is good for me. It can be used both for charging and data connection of your mobile devices. Looks nice but the quality is average. Hope will last long and will not get broken soon. Did not really measured if it charges... Read more

Impression: good looking;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• high capacity usb3.0

posted byHLB on 12/31/2015

Device is SB 3.0 and works at higher speeds compared to USB2.0 drives though around average for USB3.0 devices. It is good tho have high capacity devices but be aware some embedded devices does not support more than 32GB. I had other flash drives... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere