Juniperus

16 11

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • To medium-sized head

posted byJuniperus on 05/08/2014

The actual size of this hat is 57 -58 ,so it is definetely too small for my 59 head. Tiger stripe colour is awsome and in teh hat label: medium -regular, 65 % polyester, 35 % cotton. caution: initial loose fit required for contimued comfort - so this ... Read more

0 0

• Very good item

posted byJuniperus on 04/10/2014

Arrived today, no mail problem, since it is home to the mailbox came. The general impression is the stability and robustness. Included matches commissioning matchbox does not fit inside the tube, so I placed the firesparkle outside the storagebox. Within ... Read more

0 0

• very good

posted byJuniperus on 01/14/2014

Material :20 % cotton, 80% nylon . Zippers under arms are for ventilating heat out if necessary. to velcro patches i put velcro reflectors for both arms. The colour is neutral to any environment. The hood can be rolled away and secured by two velcro patches.... Read more

0 0

• Small SW radio

posted byJuniperus on 10/31/2013

This radio is quite good , reception is fine and the audio is clear. Yesterday evening I received stations from China, India, USA and many more to here Finland. MW reception is very good ,usually those bands are not good here , but with this radio I could ... Read more

0 0

• nice hat

posted byJuniperus on 08/28/2013

Well, this is a hat that fits your head size 59 better than good, it is, therefore, just the right size. The price of the hat is quite reasonable, so it is suitable for smaller budgets to be acquired. The color is brownish and has a darker spots included.... Read more

0 0

• Light hat for summer

posted byJuniperus on 08/27/2013

This hat is really size 59 , so it feels very confortable. The mesh makes air to flow freely so the hat will stay also cooler. The fabric is quite thin and also by that the hat is very comfortable. The colour is between black and grey. the brim is not ... Read more

1 0

• Very good hat

posted byJuniperus on 06/13/2013

Well, for once, went hat shopping in China a successful side. The size is 59 and fits to smaller nut tightened. The material is cotton ripstop, neck, and face shield in the cap are closed. Brim is wide enough. Camo is not Nightcamo shades of blue. Price ... Read more

0 0

• Wow!

posted byJuniperus on 09/29/2012

This product is very good quality, nothing short of brilliant. Its color is suitable for many environment and for all purposes. Its size is right, not too small, but big enough. It can be attached to of a backpack shoulder strap, so you have all the small ... Read more

0 0

• Clear voice

posted byJuniperus on 07/27/2012

3-LED White Flashlight + 0.7" LCD Rechargeable MP3 Music Speaker with FM/USB has very clear voice and even bass can be heard. I guess that the middle loudspeaker is a bass speaker. Radio finds channels easily. Enough volume can be heard. With headphones ... Read more

1 0

• Fits well

posted byJuniperus on 06/29/2012

My Prairie fire T6-D7 flashlight fits well to Nite Ize LHS-03 Nylon Cloth Stretch Flashlight Holster with Rotating Clip. Holster is build well and has professional outlook. Material feels like premium and the rotating clip is very handy, when using hlster ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections