Kenny451

13 7

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very useful!

posted byKenny451 on 01/03/2013

I used this case to transfer my old xbox 360 hard drive from my phat xbox 360 into the new slim xbox 360. You will need additional screwdrivers to open the xbox 360 hard drive, but the actual hard drive fits perfectly into this new case, and the case ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great product!

posted byKenny451 on 01/03/2013

Great for keeping grease or dirt off of your controller if you are having an xbox party at your house. You can just slip this off and rinse of any pizza stains and once it's dry, you can slip it back on. Also adds some grip to the controller which is ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great! :)

posted byKenny451 on 10/25/2012

Its really cheap! compared to department stores. Also the y-splitter, and the headset, and the car charger/wall charger work great! I used it for both my ipod touch 4th and 2nd gen with no problems. The wall charger only works with my ipod touch 4th gen ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good for the price.

Decently cheap. I bought 2 of these because I thought it woudln't last. the sound quality is ok, but for the price you can't really complain. It doesn't last you a while. $10 headphones normally last me for about 5 months but these only lasted me a few ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great!

It does a great job of protecting you ipod touch fourth generation. I dropped mine several times with this case on from about chest height (around 5 feet 6 inches) and everything was ok. No scratches on the ipod or anything like that. It is also every ... Read more

0 0 1

• A Price That You Can't Beat!

posted byKenny451 on 10/21/2012

I've had this cord for well over a year and it still functions perfectly. I've tossed it around and treated it like anyone else would yet it still works. I would definitely buy another one soon. It's also a LOT cheaper then the one apple sells. You could ... Read more

0 0 0

• Perfect!

posted byKenny451 on 10/20/2012

I've had this cord for around a year and it still functions flawlessly. I needed it to replace the cord that runs from my desktop to my screen. DealExtreme never fails to amaze me with its cheap yet quality goods. I hope to buy more of these in the near ... Read more

0 0 0

• Works great

posted byKenny451 on 10/20/2012

I've had this screwdriver for over a year and it works like a charm at opening xbox 360 hard drives. It's basically a torx 6 screwdriver (t6) and you can also use it for other things. I open about 2 hard drives a day (as I run my own business) and this ... Read more

0 0 1

• It Works

posted byKenny451 on 12/26/2011

-I ordered 3 and they all worked. -My friends told me that my voice was clear. -Cheap. -Great if you wanna talk to people over xbox live. -not build to last, it feels like I could snap it in half just by looking at it. -The wire looks like it could break ... Read more

0 0 1

• Its great!

posted byKenny451 on 11/18/2011

-Does a great job of protecting the back of the ipod. -Gives a decent amount of grip. -Has a hole for the light sensor that is the perfect size. -Its really cheap! -I bought it for my ipod touch 2nd generation and it fits perfectly on it. -Makes your ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections