natjansoa

4 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Amazingly fast

posted bynatjansoa on 12/28/2013

'Mini One bz' is a tablet to make envy your settings even for the ipad. great desin and light with the same proportions of the mini ipad is easy to find cases for it. With two gigs of ram I can run it like a pc. I have tested games like "need for ... Read more

0 0

• As expected

posted bynatjansoa on 09/17/2012

- It's realy nice and cean desing. - It's Fast to operate. - The lcd screen have a good bright. - The sound in the earpiece is loud and clear, without the handset is not too high. - The price is great. - It's an awesome stick with exact 4g. - The battery ... Read more

1 0

• Does exactly what it says

posted bynatjansoa on 06/13/2012

Easy to use Works at a good distance Works great with BSP, Media Center, Media Player and Winamp. Works on Windows XP, Win 7 and Ubuntu Linux. It took more than four months to arrive, but this is not the fault of the product. It is a little different ... Read more

0 0

• Works

posted bynatjansoa on 06/13/2012

Worked with a USB extension 15 meter well before the hub I was not possible to use pendrive and other devices. well built resistant work on win 7, XP and Ubuntu The site reports that the source is 5 volts but the source that came is 2 volts. Some usb ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections