Andrew55586

13 27

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Simple no nonsense product

posted byAndrew55586 on 09/14/2017

Pros; Small lightweight Cons; Needs a power usb adapter Other Thoughts; Cool little 3.5mm male to male adapter has come in handy on other devices

Impression: very useful,Easy and Versatile;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tidy low energy small bulbs

posted byAndrew55586 on 10/04/2016

Good quality bulbs in individual cardboard boxes and bagged in 5's. Work well and have a clear plastic cover over Leds that keeps them clear of dust etc. Don't get hot so safe and easily cleaned.

Impression: Efficient;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun and versatile.

3 Leds on one 5m coil won't shine red, but apart from that great product well priced and came with everything I needed to have them up and running quickly and easily.

Impression: Fun product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quality product that works well.

Bright Leds, did not come with an appropriate adapter for our power supply plugs. The Leds are quite far apart, and are colour specific so distance between red Leds is a long way because there are a green and a blue in between. I guess that's how... Read more

Impression: Quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple and works well

Length of cable on end of strip was quite short but easy to join. Leds are all equal brightness and look good on the black backing.

Impression: nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well made and easy to use, quite long.

Good quality joiners and the corners are well made. They take up a bit of space so the gap between led strip as they meet at a corner is quite large. Maybe because the led strip Im using has them quite close together. It just seems like a large to... Read more

Impression: Good quality product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• No nonsense product

Motors came packaged in bag. They work well for my little project. Excellent price made me buy twice what I needed just in case but no need the quality is great.

Impression: Good price;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Pleasently Surprised

posted byAndrew55586 on 02/03/2016

Totally surprised at the value and detail in this watch. Doesnt hold tension in spring for vey long and weight motion is sticky but as a dress watch for special occasions its excellent.

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very impressed

posted byAndrew55586 on 02/03/2016

Matches the original nearly perfectly. Apart from the obvious Gold trim. Helps me tell mine from others. Very happy with this product and hasn't let me down at all.

Impression: Quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tough and Simple

posted byAndrew55586 on 02/02/2016

Pro's; Great finish, tough construction, easy fitting, Plastic used in it's construction is solid. Cons; Tricky to fit when lines are under tension. Additional; did not come with fitting instructions, but easy enough to work out. Holds on to other... Read more

Impression: good,nice,Durabilty;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere