Andrew55586

17 118

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Fantastic mic and great cord type lead

posted byAndrew55586 on 10/25/2017

Fantastic mic and great cord type lead, foam cover helps with wind noise Lapel clip is held very securely to lead so when I removed it quickly I broke it. Ops Will gladly buy again and enjoy using it.

Impression: Good Quality;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Price makes up for quality issues

Laser pointer setup is very handy, Spirit levels make initial setup easy and the variety of lenses allow for a few different line styles. Tripod quality is a bit of a letdown feels like it will break at any moment. Although it is very easy to use... Read more

Impression: Good price;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Power packs overheated

Light strip is fantastic, good quality and easy to install use and modify. Power supply was not up to the job and one let its smoke out another melted after extended use. Overall a great little set up and light strip was so good it has made up for... Read more

Impression: Excelente,It does not work perfectly;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• As advertised

Small unit and Easy to use. The presentation is tidy. Cheapish plastic but ok if it's sitting on a desk or in a drawer. Exactly what I was after maybe priced a bit high. But actually, it's not much to pay for the use I am getting out of it.

Impression: Efficient space saving little unit;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple no nonsense product

posted byAndrew55586 on 09/14/2017

Pros; Small lightweight Cons; Needs a power usb adapter Other Thoughts; Cool little 3.5mm male to male adapter has come in handy on other devices

Impression: very useful,Easy and Versatile;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tidy low energy small bulbs

posted byAndrew55586 on 10/04/2016

Good quality bulbs in individual cardboard boxes and bagged in 5's. Work well and have a clear plastic cover over Leds that keeps them clear of dust etc. Don't get hot so safe and easily cleaned.

Impression: Efficient;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun and versatile.

3 Leds on one 5m coil won't shine red, but apart from that great product well priced and came with everything I needed to have them up and running quickly and easily.

Impression: Fun product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quality product that works well.

Bright Leds, did not come with an appropriate adapter for our power supply plugs. The Leds are quite far apart, and are colour specific so distance between red Leds is a long way because there are a green and a blue in between. I guess that's how... Read more

Impression: Quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Simple and works well

Length of cable on end of strip was quite short but easy to join. Leds are all equal brightness and look good on the black backing.

Impression: nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well made and easy to use, quite long.

Good quality joiners and the corners are well made. They take up a bit of space so the gap between led strip as they meet at a corner is quite large. Maybe because the led strip Im using has them quite close together. It just seems like a large to... Read more

Impression: Good quality product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere