davinderx

11 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Looks great, does the job

posted bydavinderx on 12/03/2012

- Looks good and sleek. -It fits on very easily but doesn't slip off. - The alignment of all the holes for headphones and USB line up perfectly. - rubberized button area so gives you a little bit more feel when you're looking (or feeling for it) in a ... Read more

0 0 0

• Bit of a surprise - good knife

- bit of a surprise that this knife feels as good as it does with the price its going at - blade came SHARP - awesome - build quality looks great - has a good weight to it - nice blade length, just right IMO - no pouch or carrying case, but there's a ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great idea to expand the tablet's capacity

- Works on a Galaxy Tab 10.1 - OTG, so yeah its great - Now you can feel a bit better when people whip out USB drives and say transfer stuff - DX took forever to send me this (2 months) - build around the USB seems a bit cheap / plastic-ish but thats ... Read more

0 0 1

• Great as long as you know how to use it

- Very easy to handle. Perfectly cut dry wood or wood cords. - You can put in your pocket and go hiking / camping / others - DX took 2 months to ship this, imagine all the trees I could have been sawing apart! - seems like its made with less than great ... Read more

0 0 1

• Basic back case that fits

posted bydavinderx on 09/20/2012

Pretty good case that fits around the phone very well. The buttons on the S3 are actually covered by this case and they create an area where you're able to press down (tactile). Its a softer rubber and this helps when you want to remove the case from ... Read more

0 0 1

• Good card, comes with the adapter

This is a great TF card and it comes with an adapter, so that's always a bonus. Think for this price it should be 8GB, but I needed an extra TF card so I went for this instead. Has no moving parts, so unless the card dies due to internal reasons, I should ... Read more

0 0 0

• Shaving blades

These are shaving blades, much like the branded version. They seem equally sharp as what I'm used to, so I guess its ok. Its a set of shaving blades, works as per described. Maybe the lubricant strips could be a little thicker but that's about it. Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great speakers for a great price

Good price for something this size Has a memory card / TF slot, which is great if you want to carry MP3's with you Seems to only switch on to MAX volume when using TF card, not so great when you're in an area with lots of people and you scare them with ... Read more

1 0 1

• Little switch that could

posted bydavinderx on 12/04/2011

Great little switch, small in form-factor Doesn't need external power for the unit Handy for TV's / units with only one HDMI input Auto switches to the HDMI input that is on, or you can cycle it via the switch None that I can see, but as usual, would ... Read more

0 0 0

• Handy and usefull

posted bydavinderx on 12/04/2011

Cheap (compared to 'branded' HDMI's) Build seems quite good Comes shipped with end caps to protect your connectors! None that I can see Ok, so it MIGHT not be gold, but I've plugged it into my PS3 and it works great. Bought this to use with a 3 Port HDMI ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections