vkeza057

7 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great phone for the price

posted byvkeza057 on 01/14/2014

First of all, Doogee DG300 is cheap. I couldn't find a dual-core 5" android phone for less money anywhere else. The build quality is very good. Solid plastic, clean finish, Doogee logo (much better than fake Samsung logo). Case color and texture ... Read more

0 0 1

• Good diagnostic tool

posted byvkeza057 on 11/20/2013

Reads the fault codes and sensor data on many cars driven on the roads today. Also it resets the fault memory. It is well build and it looks great. You may have to set the baud rate manually in order to read the fault codes for the engine. It is not exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• Elegant and tougt protection for your Xperia

This case looks expensive, feels nice to the touch, fits the phone tightly, covers all critical areas of the phone (the ones that get damaged first). Also, it has an opening on the bottom part so you can see the illumination bar of your Xperia. It has ... Read more

0 0 0

• A must have for all smartphone users.

It is small. It fits the lighter socket firmly. My and all other phones and devices I used with it had no issues which is more than I can say for many other similar devices. I really can't find a single fault. There are cheaper model on DX, which may ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great super slim protection for your Note

It is very slim. It fits the phone perfectly. It covers all of the critical parts of the phone (the parts that usually get damaged first). It is very elegant. I was expecting it to be made from soft silicone. It is made from plastic. It feels on in the ... Read more

0 0 2

• Does the job

Hold my phone in place. It will keep anythig you put on it from moving. The size is fine even for my 5.3 inch phone. I even put my kid's toys on it in a standing position and they didn't move even when driving on bumpy roads. It looks great. The pad is ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great device... Turns your TV into a Smart TV

Plays HD movies, photos, music, news... you name it. You can hook USB sticks, web cams, wireless mouse and keyboard adapters... everything works. Wi-Fi reception is fine. It could use a on/off switch. Other than that, it is perfect. This is a great device.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections