fyijacque

11 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great gift for gun lovers

posted byfyijacque on 01/07/2014

Purchased 3 sets of pens and I probably should have bought 10 sets because these little pens were such a hit with everyone. I'm told it is a RPG, and it looks like one is gold and the other is silver. One arrived broken so I could not give it as a gift,... Read more

0 0

• Great for holding the phone, suction is not so good

posted byfyijacque on 01/07/2014

I bought 2, and having owned several kinds of device holders this one was exceptional and easy to use. It holds my iphone and the really bulky phone case, it rotates any any angle and doesnt wobble or move. The suction cup doesnt suck. As in it wont stay ... Read more

0 0

• 5 seconds to cut myself

posted byfyijacque on 06/22/2013

Yeah this knife is great, I couldn't believe it so I slid it across my palm and cut my hand open. It doesn't look sharp but its razor sharp. Ive returned to buy my grandma a few of these knives too. The tip broke off the first week, I tried to scrape ... Read more

1 0

• Love it but it arrived bent

posted byfyijacque on 04/06/2013

I love the matte finish, iit never shows any finger prints. It is easy on the eyes as well, plus DX price is just a no brainier I had to have it. The product is perfect, but it arrived very crumpled up. I have applied it to my ipad and its ok but it does ... Read more

0 0

• Like ying and yang

posted byfyijacque on 04/06/2013

Wow this is a very impressive cable. The little plugs have special slots to slide in to protect them from wear and tear. Its also a ribbon cable not a cord. Very flat and easy to wrap back into the case. To release it you press a button on the outside ... Read more

0 0

• Nails Va Va Voom

posted byfyijacque on 01/15/2013

I have used approx 20 brands of nail stickers/wraps. These glitter ones were such a nice treat, everyone noticed mine on New Years Eve. Once you open the package they will become brittle and may not work in a month. However its all brands and these ones ... Read more

0 0

• Great Nails in a flash

I have used approx 20 brands of nail stickers/wraps. For the price these are amazing. The design is pretty cute, it was fairly sticky on the back side but I always recomend using these as quick as you can. Once you open the package they will become brittle ... Read more

0 0

• Great armband almost motivating me to exercise

Even though I have never been into diet and fitness I actually like this sport armband. I not only think about exercising more, I actually got up and did some manual labor for a few hours. My iphone and iPod touch both fit inside nicely, the front has ... Read more

0 0

• I love the Matte

This matte screen protector blows away some of the most expensive screen protectors I purchased in the past. The fit is perfect for my ipod touch 3rd generation, just so you know the 2nd and 3rd generations ipod touches are the same. Im giving DX big ... Read more

0 0

• USB Data Cable

This one cable with keep half of my devices charged up, compatible with a lighter USB adapter from another device, and small enough to throw in my door-side panel. Now I just wish I could find a one like this for my GPS. Easy to make longer. When you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections