MrJelle

27 27

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Shuts off too quickly.

posted byMrJelle on 12/26/2016

There's an auto-shut-off on this lighter, meaning that after it's on for a few seconds, it automatically turns it back off. This makes it a lot more annoying to use, and the design means that it will gather ash over time that isn't easily removed.

Impression: Looks good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun while it works.

posted byMrJelle on 05/24/2017

Always fun to use in front of people who haven't seen these before. Broke after a few weeks. Not a customer service issue, just a cheaply made product that won't last very long.

Impression: Novelty;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Some nice features.

For a lighter, this one packs some extra usefulness. It's pocket-sized, but the flexible 'neck' means it's still easy to light a candle inside a deeper holder, for example, without burning your fingers, and the LED is a nice little addition.

Impression: Recommended;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does what it's supposed to

It produces a flame when you activate it, and it's the kind of flame you'd expect from it. Not much to be said.

Impression: Burns things;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Smaller than expected, fun nonetheless.

Beware, though - just one fall from a short distance onto my desk chipped a part off one of these magnets, meaning there's now a rough edge on it and it could potentially scratch or cut.

Impression: Small;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fun to keep the hands occupied, not very useful

But then, I don't think it's meant to be useful. This is a thing to fidget with. I've made things like a little basket, flat sword design, ... It's a good way to be doing something while thinking about something else. Be careful not to lose any,... Read more

Impression: toy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great lighter

Been using this for over two years now, and it still works just fine. Obviously you need to replace the flint now and again - it fits the Zippo-style flint just fine. Refilling it is easy, and the option to choose between a regular flame, or it a... Read more

Impression: Recommended;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great product, great value.

I've had this on my Xperia Z2 for around two years now. I've repeatedly demonstrated this to people by taking a knife or a set of keys and running it across the screen or even stabbing at it, and it still shows no signs of any damage. It fit and I... Read more

Impression: must-have;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works as intended

Was able to connect my headphones and separate clip-on microphone on my ThinkPad T430's combo audio jack, so, it works. These things are hard to review - they either work, or they don't, and this one does.

Impression: Very usefull,does the job;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great value

A handy little assortment of male to male jumper wires, they all seem to work (as they should, being a very simple product) and the ratio of shorter to longer wires is pretty good. Could use a few more long ones and instead, I'd say about 50 out... Read more

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere