roarc3

12 2

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good price, good quality

posted byroarc3 on 03/20/2017

Seems like a good quality product. Easy to set up, voice confirmation. Be careful with the wires when you install it in the helmet so you don't ruin the wires! The best is to setup and test everything before putting everything inside the helmet...... Read more

Impression: Good price, good qualty;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good replacement batteries

posted byroarc3 on 06/13/2016

Good batteries for replacement/spares for my Olympus camera. Have bought unbranded batteries before, and they work OK. The price is very good compared to the originals which costs triple in my country. Will by again.

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good price

Good price for a brand card. Works as it should, no errors after several weeks of use, with in cam formatting, deletiing etc.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Smart charger!

Very small charger, takes up less space together with all the xtras for my action cam. Fits my Elephone Explorer Pro, but not sure if it will work with the UW housing, as these batteries is 0,5mm thicker than the original.. But, the shop sell them... Read more

Impression: Good and cheap.;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works, cheap

Works, but the quality is not that good. It slices the carrots paperthin, so you can actually see through.... Maybe it can be adjusted, but for now it sleeps in a drawer.. :-) Did not work for my intended use, but may for others, and, the price is... Read more

Impression: OK;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Value for money

Good quality. Use them for vegetables. Works absolutely fine.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Super handy soldering pen!

This was absolutely worth the money. Been used to old soldering stations, and clumsy irons. This was totally different! Reach working temperature very fast, turns off automaticly. Touch the metal stud to start it again... Amazing value for money.... Read more

Impression: Superb!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Batteries in plastic case, good price

I have ordered batteries before through DX, and they have always worked...... These came in a sealed plastic box, and inside, sealed, 4 x batteries. 1.2V charged and ready.Will use them for my underwater strobes.

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice, price ..

Well, it looks OK, but the watch is just for the image, did not work upon arrival, so I'll see if changing battery helps!

Impression: OK;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• OK Quality compared to the price.

Looks good! The lock is small, so it can be a hassle to get a tight fit on your wrist. But, I have big hands....my wife could not do this herself. Nice accessory though!

Impression: Very nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere