doxpt

5 10

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • CHEAP AND GOOD

posted bydoxpt on 12/12/2014

THAT PRETTY MUCH ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS VERY CHEAP COMPARING TO LOCAL PRICES AND IS VERY BRIGHT I WILL BUY SOME MORE TO PUT IN OTHER CAR THAT I HAVE THAT PRETTY MUCH ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS VERY CHEAP COMPARING TO LOCAL PRICES AND IS VERY BRIGHT I WILL... Read more

Impression: Love it;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good Thermometer

posted bydoxpt on 06/21/2013

Good price Package arrive to Mexico in 16 days. Good material The package arrive without any damage. Works very good. So far nothing to tell about it. I use it to make chocolates in my business and if wotka wrong the chocolate just was not with is... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fast and Cheap

posted bydoxpt on 05/28/2013

I am using this SD memory card since last year and I love it Is very fast, I use it on my camera and I can take pictures at high speed and this SD card receive the photos more fast tha another SD card. The package was a little bit damage, but the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very Nice Bag for Outdoor

posted bydoxpt on 05/28/2013

Cheap, Nice quality, and fits y Nikon Rebel t1i perfectly, plus one lens and all the chargers and cables have a cover for those rainy days, and when you are not using the cover you can recover it and is really protective for the bag and camera I I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good cell phone for the price

posted bydoxpt on 07/26/2012

Good Screen size Good Graphics Works just perfect with my network (portugal) is not a heavy cell phone, thats a good point his android software really have all the languages can play all the kinds of files and have a good sound quality so far i do... Read more

7 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere