kircan

34 413

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • good rest for any rifle

posted bykircan on 04/26/2018

these shooting sandbags are really useful. your gun will rest firmly when you shoot and it is very important if you are going for accuracy. they are made of very strong canvas and inside they are lined with some nylon or something so if they get I... Read more

Impression: Very good;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• good mount

posted bykircan on 04/26/2018

i bought this mount for my airrifle so i can mount bipod. it is easy to install. i just drilled 2 little holes and screwed the mount onto the gun shroud and mounted the bipod. it is made of hard material and i am sure it will last a long time. at... Read more

Impression: good,Great item;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice little garden light

posted bykircan on 04/14/2018

It is a good light for garden and the battery can hold a long time. i expected it to be a bit stronger but this is enough for the garden. the rpice for the product is excellent and i don't think you can buy similar for the price. they are quite to... Read more

Impression: good lights;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• good eyepiece

posted bykircan on 04/04/2018

I ordered this eyepiece a few weeks ago and i can tell you that i am quite satisfied with the product. it fits my bushnell scope perfectly. it feels good when you press your head against it and it doesn't have any sharp edges or anything. woulds... Read more

Impression: good eyepiece;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• NICE FOAM BULLETS

posted bykircan on 04/04/2018

I ordered these foam bullets for my son's pistols and rifles. They are the same as the 4 times more expensive bullets in shops here. so if your kids needs bullets, order these cause they are absoluitely the same as the ones in the shops, only they... Read more

Impression: Worth it,toys;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• very useful little gadget

posted bykircan on 03/05/2018

the pest repeller arrived in good condition. they seem to be made of good plastic. a friends of mine told me to expect results in a few weeks as in time it will manage to repel rodents. hopefully it will do the job. the price is excellent as i got... Read more

Impression: Useful gadget;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice little gadget

posted bykircan on 03/05/2018

when i got two pairs they were packed in little plastic package and it was easy to unpack. Valves seem to be sturdy and the nice thing is that you get batteries with them. It fits perfectly on my bicycle valves and you just have to screw them on.... Read more

Impression: Very good;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• very useful little tool

posted bykircan on 11/07/2017

this is a very good product with many different uses. i bought it for my son and he is delighted with it. the price is ok and perhaps and it is even cheaper than it should be. knife on it is not very sharp but would do the job. little saw can even... Read more

Impression: Affordable,Useful gadget,Tool;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice balloons

posted bykircan on 10/02/2017

the balloons are normal ones, nothing specialm but they have those lights on top of them and when you blow them they glow nicely, however, 2 out of 5 didn't have contact between batteries and the light itself so i had to add some material. kids it... Read more

Impression: Fun,nice,Easy to use;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• great product

posted bykircan on 06/23/2017

the cube is reallt great. my son loves it. he plays with it all the time. it has a few buttons and clickers and it's actually quiet so id doesn't become annoying. great value. similar products are much more expensive in shops.

Impression: cool,Fidget;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere