kircan

25 197

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • great product

posted bykircan on 06/23/2017

the cube is reallt great. my son loves it. he plays with it all the time. it has a few buttons and clickers and it's actually quiet so id doesn't become annoying. great value. similar products are much more expensive in shops.

Impression: cool,Fidget;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• good scope

posted bykircan on 05/19/2017

i honestly believe that this is the best scope you can get for this kind of money/ it's far from perfect but bearing in mind the price it's unbeatable. i mounted it on my bb gun and it does the job. you actually get to mounts for narrow rail which... Read more

Impression: good,scope;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good cheap holster

posted bykircan on 05/18/2017

when i ordered holster i had doubts whether it would fir my gun but at that price i was willing to take the risk. now that it arrived i see that it fits. overall the product is very good and it seems quite sturdy and well made. the finishing is is... Read more

Impression: good,Cheap,Holster;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good fabric

posted bykircan on 05/18/2017

i bought this fabric to try to camo the barrel of my rifle and it did the job. it is adhesive so it is really easy to wrap it around the object. since it is elastic it wraps around and you can stretch it as well. the camo scheme is the right one a... Read more

Impression: good,Easy,flexible;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• excellent mount for sniper

posted bykircan on 05/17/2017

the mount is very good, made of hard material and i think are quite durable. they are easy to assemble and it is easy to mount them onto the rail and to fit optical sight onto them. you can adjust everything with the key that is provided. The is... Read more

Impression: sniper;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good product

posted bykircan on 04/27/2017

i bought this item for my car as i have only one space. this thing helps me charge navigation and the phone or tablet at the same time. i am quite happy with it and i hope it will last long

Impression: Very good product;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good presenter

posted bykircan on 11/15/2016

i think that this presenter is very good i might even say excellent for the price paid. the plastic is not the highest quality but it does the job perfectly. I just inserted bluetooth into my laptop and it immediately recognized the device and it... Read more

Impression: Great!;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• very good product

posted bykircan on 10/20/2016

i have ordered this for my daughter and she is quite happy with it. it is very easy to use and she use it for everything, not just her nails. she puts stamps on toys, phone cases .... Having the price in mind, this is a great value. it is quite no... Read more

Impression: Very good product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great product

posted bykircan on 08/31/2016

I have used it for several parties and it really helps the atmosphere. It os quite easy to use but i must admit that i didn't connect it to the microphone. It's very easy to use and it takes 5 minutes to figure out how it works.

Impression: Impressed;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• A useful grip and bipod

posted bykircan on 07/24/2014

As far as i am concerned this is a good product which can be used on any airsoft rifle as long as it has rail. As a grip i am not sure about how useful it is as it is not very comfortable and plastic seems cheap. however as a bipod it can be very... Read more

Impression: GOOD bipod ,A nice bipod and grip;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere