funfair

26 14

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best router for this money!

posted byfunfair on 09/25/2014

This is my latest acquisition. The Xiaomi AC Wifi Router. Currently on sale for about 52 dollars (discount) at dx.com. I had no charges for customs. After 7 days, it was sent and after 11 days I received the package. The packaging could have been better,... Read more

Impression: wow!;

1 0 4

• Best short USB cable availabe!

posted byfunfair on 09/24/2014

I was looking for a good USB cable that is not that long. I found one on Dealextreme, but was dissapointed of the maximum charge it would hold, only 300 milliamps. This cable however will do 1,4 Amps with my original Samsung 2A charger. That is a great ... Read more

Impression: Really good!;

0 0 2

• Looks great, but mine was broken

posted byfunfair on 09/16/2014

Pros: It really measures your heart rate without a strap. I've tested it in the gym and it is about as accurate as the measurement of the crosstrainer. It fits wrist very well, but it's too wide for a normal girls wrist. Cons: With the screen light on,... Read more

Impression: Looks great,Came in broken;

0 0 0

• Works great, but don't expect mucht from the case

posted byfunfair on 09/16/2014

Pros: 150mm long! Extra battery included in case it runs out. Comes on automatically when you slide it, so you don't need to on it first. It has very easy settings. You only need 3 buttons to calibrate, to on/off it and to change dimensions from mm to ... Read more

Impression: Great value;

0 0 0

• Good batteries

posted byfunfair on 09/07/2014

Pros: Cheap, much cheaper than IKEA button cells! Hold more charge than IKEA button cells! I've used these for a long time in my scales. They are holding up for a year now! Cons: Packaging per battery could be better? Though I cut them before opening ... Read more

Good batteries

Impression: Great price;

0 0 0

• Just works!

Very usefull for checking which cable is good and which is bad. I always wondered why my car charger wasn't working properly, though it can charge with 600 mA, the cable I used only charged it with 300 mA, so my phone used to be draining during GPS instead ... Read more

Just works!

Impression: excellent;

0 0 0

• Really nice!

Pros: Looks awesome! Really blocks the sun, great for on the beach. Material finish is exquisit Included case is high quality aswell Cons: Maybe it blocks the sun too much. Inside the house it's too dark to wear. Wouldn't use it while driving, but only ... Read more

Really nice!

Impression: Stylish,Beautiful!;

0 0 1

• So much power!

posted byfunfair on 08/19/2014

First powerbank I got and it's spectacular. It's the real deal, no fake version. 10400 mAh fur such a price is a bargain. And also a brand that's reliable. Compare this to any of the products sold in the netherlands and you pay 4 to 5 times more for it.... Read more

Impression: wow!;

0 0 0

• Best buy ever

I was always having trouble with keeping my batteries safe. Used tape to prevent charges running when they accidentally touch eachother. These cases keep them apart and organised. The clear plastic is great so you can see which batteries are in there.... Read more

Impression: Best storage for AA/AAA;

0 0 0

• Hot long sexy dress

Sexy dress for my girlfriend. Looks very sexy. Not really suitable for large breasts, so best for skinny girls, although it looks good on medium girls aswell. Wouldn't recommend this when you are overweight. Fabric is good enough, but I think it will ... Read more

Impression: Reall hot!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections