gasbag11

57 252

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • 6.5" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife

posted bygasbag11 on 03/16/2018

This thing is sharp. Sharp enough to cut completely through the very thick styrofoam (and tape) that the the blade was wrapped in, with very little effort. And you can cut very thin slices of soft tomatoes without crushing them. Care must be used... Read more

Impression: A nice knife;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice for the price

posted bygasbag11 on 03/16/2018

Bought it to replace an old identical light which had gradually gotten dimmer. It's more than bright enough to light the keyboard on my laptop. The springs on the clip are strong and with the non-slip rubber pads on the clamp, it should stay in to... Read more

Impression: Okay;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• My impression of Clint Eastwood

posted bygasbag11 on 02/17/2018

It probably would have been one of the greatest quadcopters that DX ever sold, but it never arrived.

Impression: Feel lucky punk?;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Handy little keychain light.

posted bygasbag11 on 02/05/2018

Very well made and feels solid. No flaws/blemishes anywhere. Comes with a short USB cable. From off, a quick click gives low mode, another for mid, another gives high, and a 4th turns off the main LED and turns on the 2 red LEDs. Press and hold a... Read more

Impression: nice;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice little knife.

posted bygasbag11 on 01/11/2018

Got it today and it's much better than I thought it would be. Especially for the price. It's actually pretty well made. The scales appear to be some type of wood, and are well fitted to the frame. The liner lock locks well yet opens easily. There... Read more

Impression: better than expected;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Manker U11 cool white version only

posted bygasbag11 on 01/16/2017

This is for the Manker U11 cool white version only. It's an extremely nice flashlight with a quality build and great fit and finish. It has far too many features to list here so I've posted a product forum (titled "Nice") that you can see by down... Read more

Impression: Nice little light;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sorta nice Convoy L4

posted bygasbag11 on 01/15/2017

Very well made, fit and finish are excellent. O-rings (everywhere) are lubed as are the threads. Very bright cool white tint but not bluish at all. Tailcap switch for on/off, side switch changes modes which start on high and go down. Double click... Read more

Impression: slightly disappointed;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Acceptable for the price

posted bygasbag11 on 10/14/2016

Not high quality, but the price should be a hint about that. There's a male USB plug to charge it that slides out of the bottom when you push down on the small white switch on the side. A small blue LED will glow steadily while it charges, then go... Read more

Impression: Cheap enough;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap storage box

posted bygasbag11 on 10/13/2016

This case does not rate 4 stars, but my 2 star review wasn't approved so I just copied/pasted the same review again. It only deserves 2 stars. I have several of these style cases including a larger Singfire case. This one was the lowest quality of... Read more

Impression: Flimsy;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap price, cheap light.

posted bygasbag11 on 10/12/2016

When it arrived something inside was rattling. It was the driver which popped out of the pill. Pushed it back in and it works. The pill also required tightening. Fit and finish leave a little to be desired. there are sharp edges on the tailcap and... Read more

Impression: So so.;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere