gasbag11

57 252

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good looking light

posted bygasbag11 on 07/11/2013

For the price it's fairly well made. The finish is nicely done. It's about 2 ~3 shades darker than the photos and looks even better. Feels solid and the switch feels good too. Has a glass lens. Reverse clicky. It's a decent "thrower". or... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• A cool little light

posted bygasbag11 on 07/11/2013

Nicely made like my other Small Sun lights. Seems sturdy and well finished. Has a glass lens and smooth reflector. Tailcap button is recessed and has a nice positive feel. Brighter than I expected, and it's a decent little "thrower". Has... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Leaping Lizards (frogs actually)

posted bygasbag11 on 07/01/2013

All plastic but well made and sturdy. The light is surprisingly bright. It will stay on if you hold the button down, but does flicker a little each time it croaks. Looks and sounds pretty realistic. Plenty of light for a keychain light. Well too.... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• A tiny light show.

posted bygasbag11 on 06/28/2013

One of the best little "fun" lights I've bought at DX. Seems pretty sturdy. Hold down the front button (near the lens) and the laser comes on. Click the other button once, and the flashlight comes on and stays on. Click it again and the... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Rubik's cube/flashlight

Seems fairly well made for the price. Probably 5~6 lumens which is okay for a keychain light. You can easily find a keyhole in the dark, or something dropped on the floor of a car. Small enough to use on a keychain if you want to. I don't see any... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Handy and useful

Both lights work well and it also writes well. Slide the switch forward and the main light comes on. Slide it back and the writing end lights up. Not super bright, but it's enough to write in the dark with, and the light is focused very well. The... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great drop-in

posted bygasbag11 on 05/31/2013

Very bright. Probably close to 600 lm. but I have no way to measure it. It's brighter than a UF 502b rated 900 lm. Very nicely made and the emitter is well centered. It has memory too. Fit perfectly in a Ultrafire C8. Even the reflector fit after... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• It's a banana/flashlight. What more can I say?

posted bygasbag11 on 05/26/2013

They're cute and really do look like tiny bananas. The color is pretty realistic. Both work perfectly and the sliding switch will stay on if you want it to. Brighter than I thought. Maybe 8 ~ 10 lumens,which is enough to get around in the dark, or... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• For the military collector

posted bygasbag11 on 05/25/2013

Very solid feeling. Fairly well detailed but probably not an exact replica. It's the right shade of green for an army tank. The barrel swivels about 15 degrees in either direction, but returns to center when you let go. Just pull the little tab of... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• It's really cute

posted bygasbag11 on 05/25/2013

It seems pretty well made. Made of soft plastic. It even has a foam pad on the back side, so it should be comfortable to wear. The band is much nicer than expected, and should last a long time. The color is nice, and done well. No sloppy edges. a... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere