gasbag11

57 252

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very impressed

posted bygasbag11 on 07/28/2012

I can see why everyone raves about these batteries. I tried them in 3 completely different 18650 flashlights. They fit easily, and were noticeably brighter in all of them. They even feel a tiny bit heavier than the cheaper ones I have. I'm sure in... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very small and very useful

These things are tiny, yet they are very bright. They also throw a nice beam of light straight forward. You can easily find a keyhole, or something dropped in your car, or find your way around in the dark if the lights go out. They also have a so... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute croaker.

Looks just like picture. Maybe a little to big for a keychain for some people but it's not that big. Sounds exactly like a real tree frog. Does'nt look real but it is cute. Has a small button on the back of the head, but you have to hold the when... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute as heck

Same size as an Oreo double stuff cookie. Looks real from a few feet away. Quality is fair.Has a sliding switch on the bottom so you can leave it on if you want. Comes with batteries and is ready to use. Switch is a little hard to slide. Not the a... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Darn good lighter

posted bygasbag11 on 06/13/2012

The best thing about this lighter is that face! Actually I was very surprized about the quality. It feels really solid and well built. No looseness in the hinge. Had it about 3 months and it works every time. I smoke over a pack a day and it lasts... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• A whole lotta light

posted bygasbag11 on 06/13/2012

Seems very well built. Has a nice solid feel and is finished nicely. Works perfectly with no problems so far. A full click and it's on high. A light press gives medium, and again for low , strobe, and S.O.S. I have no way to measure it but it is a... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best buy on DX

posted bygasbag11 on 06/02/2012

Amazingly bright for something so small. Very easy to use. A full click turns it on high, then a lighter press gives you low, and one more light press gives strobe. Quality seems good. Nicely finished. It has a glass lens, O rings on both ends, a... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere