chielmi

11 129

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent fitness watch

posted bychielmi on 05/10/2018

Pros: Nice design. It may be a rip off of Apple, but the design is really neat! Good materials, comfortable, nice and small. Good display, accurate GPS, accurate heart rate sensor. Good battery life Cons: You can't install custom apps, although mi... Read more

Impression: good deal;

30 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good pressure gauge

posted bychielmi on 04/25/2018

Pros: Nice and clear display with backlight. Good materials, good grip. Easy to use. Handy build in tire thread tool. After two years of use the solar thingy is clearly working, battery is still working fine. Cons: The auto shut off time is short,... Read more

Impression: perfect;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good plug and play adapter

No drivers needed in Windows and LibreElec. Good materials, good quality. Nice and sturdy cable. USB plug is nice and firm, ethernet cable fits snugly. I can't think of a reason not to buy this adapter. Good price vs quality!

Impression: Very good adapter;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice camera bag for system camera with kit lens

Pros: Price, good material. Exactly the right size for a system camera with a 12-60 kit lens. Can also be used with a bigger lens. Cons: Has a big Canon logo on it, Velcro is a little oversized.

Impression: good deal;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent quality for this price

posted bychielmi on 12/16/2017

Pros: Audio quality exceeds what you may expect of a Bluetooth headset of this price. Build quality is fine. Wears comfortably. Multiple cushion sizes make sure the fitment is good. Nice hardcover box with zipper. Cons: First time pairing took a... Read more

Impression: excellent;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice and compact keyboard with touchpad that works with Android

posted bychielmi on 08/10/2014

Pros: Really good quality, it's quite cheap so the quality you get for the price is great! I connect it with my Minix X8-H to have a Bluetooth keyboard and touch pad. With the Minix you don't need to use the Bluetooth USB receiver that comes in is... Read more

Impression: Excellent!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent XBMC media player

posted bychielmi on 07/15/2014

Fast! Really fast! I mainly bought this device to use it as a media player with XBMC. It runs XBMC without any problem. Minix is still developing the firmware, but it is already completely stable. No real cons. It could have had a better remote an... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Signal strength has improved

posted bychielmi on 10/16/2010

The signal strength really has improved with these antennas! I don't know the exact db improvement, but it is really noticeable. Decent build quality, reasonable price. I took almost 2 months for the antennas to arrive... No other cons I can think... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good micro USB charger

posted bychielmi on 08/03/2010

Decent build quality, works fine with (probably) every cell phone with a micro USB socket. I've been using it without any problems with my HTC Wildfire. The charger was a little loose in the car socket. This can be easily solved by slightly the at... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good micro USB charger

posted bychielmi on 08/03/2010

Decent build quality, works fine with (probably) every cell phone with a micro USB socket. I've been using it without any problems with my HTC Wildfire. The charger was a little loose in the car socket. This can be easily solved by slightly the at... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere