krca069

15 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Protective ABS Mesh Case for Samsung i9000 Galaxy S - Black

posted bykrca069 on 11/08/2013

I installed the Screen Protector with much ease. Remains attached to the phone. Remains stable and secure. The holes look great, but the dirt get through them - I don't like the color at all. The case doesn't fit perfectly the phone. It's a little small ... Read more

0 0

• 6" Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Knife

Very long will be sharp, it is not necessary to sharpen. The knife handle conveniently lies in a hand and doesn't slide. It is easy to wash, doesn't absorb othing as of yet, just be sure to follow the rules... Cut on wood or plastic. No bones or other ... Read more

0 0

• Protective Flip Open PU Leather Case Cover w/ Card Slots for Samsung Galax

Very soft to touch, nice designed and flexible. It wears beautifully on my galaxy S3 and also feels like its protected. Easy to use, just click it in and you're ready to go. Ideal product if you watch lot movies on your S3 . Good material very strong.... Read more

0 0

• Protective Flip Open PU Leather Case Cover w/ Card Slots for Samsung Galaxy

The design is quite good. The material feels soft to the touch. The phone is easily put in and also to take out of the case. There are no gaps or problems.Keeps your phone safe from bumps and drops. Looks stylish and nice. Not observe nothing I disliked.... Read more

0 0

• KALAIDENG Protective PU Leather

I am very pleased with the product it turned out great! It's a really pretty color it packs a lot a sound! They were very helpful when I had any questions! I really recommend you getting this It is so worth it!! The material on the outside is good looking ... Read more

0 0

• Polarized Glare-Guard Alloy Frame Sunglasses with UV400 UV Protection

posted bykrca069 on 07/17/2013

When I look at car windows I see a color spectrum. It is cheap! The box which it came in is incredibly good! You can even use it to store a more expensive pair that you have. I am really surprised with the built quality! I was thinking that about the ... Read more

0 0

• Protective Leather Case

posted bykrca069 on 07/17/2013

Love the tight fit. There is a back cover like case attached to the actual case that your phone pops into, that is a snug fit which is nice. No worrys on falling out. The case is slightly larger than the phone so if you drop it, it should be a good production.... Read more

0 0

• Beautiful watch

posted bykrca069 on 10/26/2012

Very nice watch that I ordered for my better half on her asistance. I was very doubtful but when she putted it on her hand I said, nice watch. I was only disappointed cause of sharp edges of wrist... but will see. One dimanond is missing from the top ... Read more

0 0

• Most important thing is - it works

posted bykrca069 on 09/14/2012

After very fast shippment I recieved this item and most important for me is that this thing is not damaged during transport and that it works. I really dont have any of problems with this. Lights are working corectly and what is most important I dont ... Read more

0 0

• Electronic Cigarette Refills Cartridges - Medium N

posted bykrca069 on 04/19/2012

I like the plastic case. It is handy, and the e-cigarette also fits into it when half of the cartridges are not within the case, so I can still carry at least 10 cartridges with my e-cigarette now when I am mobile. The prices are excellent, and for my ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections