chlor

6 7

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • max7219 & SPI.h makes your life easy

posted bychlor on 07/14/2016

Pros: A good display easy to program with the max7219. Just #include (SPI.h) and call SPI.transfer() to send data to it with your Arduino. Easy to mount with screws to "something". It comes with two pin-connetors: choose straight or angel. It can... Read more

max7219 & SPI.h makes your life easy

Impression: Easy,Outstanding;

0 0 0

• Easy to use, long standby time, report cellid

posted bychlor on 06/27/2016

Pros: I have bought several different GPS trackers and this is number 2 Veskys I bought. It is the best. It is small. It has a standby time in more than a week. It report LAC and cellid, so you can build a database of known cell masts, and then a... Read more

Easy to use, long standby time, report cellid

Impression: excellent;

1 0 1

• Excellent look-a-like Arduion Pro Micro board

posted bychlor on 01/19/2016

Pros: Works just like any other Arduino Leonardo boards. Tested with the setup(){ TX_RX_LED_INIT;} loop{RXLED0;delay(500); RXLED1; delay(300);} Cons: The PCB had still some rough glas fiber edge so it needed to be sanded but that is a minor detail... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0 1

• It works good

posted bychlor on 12/19/2015

It has only one button so there is not much to test. The spec says up to 5m but it works fine in door up to 10m. Outside with the sun away from the IR (the camera eye), it would probably work up to more than 10m. My test was made with a Nikon D60.

Impression: good,perfect;

0 0 0

• Good and usefull tablet

posted bychlor on 10/16/2014

Pros: A very good tablet with good responsiveness due to multicores CPU. Execelent for seeing youtube videos and playing games. Cons: The micro USB for charging is a bit fragile so mine broke off. If care is taken it should not be a problem and it... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• Identical to Arduino Leonardo

posted bychlor on 01/21/2014

The best thing about this Arduino Leonardo clone is that it cost less than DKK 80.00, and then I don't have to pay import tax. The board comes with bootloader installed and ready to use. I have tested th Blink-demo and it works just fine. The is a... Read more

0 0 5

DX Everywhere