DX » Community » Reviews » chococrazes's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cute!

posted bychococrazes on 06/06/2011

The dolphin toy is very cute~ It is quite high quality and very nicely made. The material is really soft, like a fleece feel, but I am not sure what it is made with though. It comes with the loop so you can hang it on your backpack or your cell or whatever ... Read more

0 0

• Nice and Cheap

posted bychococrazes on 09/14/2009

It is cheap and it works perfectly. It protects the ipod completly. It is very sturdy, made with good quality plastic. And it fits snuggly around my 4th generation ipod. The case protects VERY well, it is very hard to take off. But since there's really ... Read more

0 0

• Tiny!

posted bychococrazes on 07/10/2009

MINI blutooth, MINI!!! It is so small that you have to be careful not losing or misplacing it! It is so easy to use, simple simple simple! No driver needed! And it is sooooo cheap. Why buy the more expensive version when you can get the same thing for ... Read more

0 0

• Cute~

posted bychococrazes on 01/06/2009

Bought this as a gift for a child. She loves penguin and she likes this toy! It's fun, it grows, it does exactly what it meant to. The packaging could be a bit nicer. It looks quite cheap, kind of a dollar-store-feel to it. Could be a bit better so it'... Read more

0 0

• Nice!

posted bychococrazes on 12/28/2008

Works exactly like it described. Two rollers for the cheeks and one roller (that you have to attach on) for the neck. Rolls smoothly, no pain, kind of a nice massaging feeling. Nice and sturdy. Very well built. Good material. No smell (at first I thought ... Read more

1 0

• Keep your dog safe!

posted bychococrazes on 12/17/2008

This is such an awesome product!! It's very well-built and sturdy. It's lightweight and easy to clip on. The LEDs are bright, the flashing colours look kind of like that on a police car (LOL). My dog doesn't seem to mind the lights at all. It is easy ... Read more

0 0

• So much Fun!

posted bychococrazes on 12/01/2008

Love it love it love it!! I remember having one when I was a kid but have no idea where it went, so when I saw this available, I immediately purchased it! So much fun, so entertaining. You'd never imagine how much fun a simple toy like this can provided.... Read more

0 0

• Good idea, but not pratical

posted bychococrazes on 07/31/2008

The product is a very good idea, and is very well-designed. It is well built and sturdy. If you manage to learn how to use the remover, it would be a very nice product to use (rather than using a razor or hot wax). This old Chinese method of removing ... Read more

2 0

• Good Quality at a Good Price

posted bychococrazes on 07/16/2008

A very useful gadget. Get one to enjoy all your music in your car. No need to burn stacks of CD anymore. Good size, not very bulky. Nice design, seems very well-built. Easy to use, although didn't come with any instructions or manual. Just power on, choose ... Read more

0 0

• Works like a charm!

posted bychococrazes on 07/08/2008

This mosquito repellent keychain works like a charm! It's very sturdy and very well-built. The unit is small in size and easy to carry around. It comes with 2 settings. The first setting (you'll hear a beeping sound) repels fireflies and bats. The second ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections