pulkomandy

26 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works well, but no sound

posted bypulkomandy on 01/18/2016

Well, this is a nice and simple box to allow plugging multiple HDMI sources to a single display. I wanted to use it to plug my DVD drive and set-top-box to my TV. I do get a picture, but unfortunately it seems sound gets lost along the way, which... Read more

Impression: No sound;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice, works fine

posted bypulkomandy on 01/09/2016

Actual wooden case for this 16GB USB stick. The read/write speed is good. The cap is held with a magnet sticking to the USB connector, not by any mechanical lock or force. The price is quite low for such a storage space. Only con I can think of is... Read more

Impression: usb;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does what you expect

They are standard model DIP switches. Very useful for controlling settings on your DIY hardware and projects. They will fit on a breadboard, but the switches are quite hard to move so that may not be too useful. Soldered in on a PCB is where these... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good design, but bad QA

This is based on the ATJ2127 chipset, which is decent. It boots very fast (less than two seconds) and the UI is very minimal and clean (no silly pictures and animations). The controls are a bit strange (you need to use left/right to navigate in it... Read more

Impression: QA;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Low resolution VGA display

posted bypulkomandy on 08/14/2015

This is a VGA display with also two composite inputs. It works well in composite mode, however it lacks any sound output which would have been nice (whereas the second AV input is not very useful). There are functions in the OSD menu to flip and a... Read more

Impression: No sound;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• USB keyboard, nice design

Quite nice protective case including a standard USB HID keyboard. Connect to a tablet or computer with a standard host USB port (not micro USB, or you need an adapter) and it will work just fine. The case is nice, solid and well built and the feel... Read more

Impression: USB keyboard;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works greqt

Some of the items are slightly out of spec and hard to fit with some VGA connectors because of misaligned pins. But you get 15 of them so that's not too much of a problem, there will be at least one that fits. I use this to connect an LCD display... Read more

Impression: Cheap and does its job;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap laptop, works ok

posted bypulkomandy on 09/16/2014

Comes in a very nice red color. There should be more machines like this. The first item I received would only show a white screen, but DX replaced it and after a long wait (the replacement shipped from Malaysia, this is very slow to deliver for it... Read more

Impression: Cheap laptop, works ok;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A great PIC programmer

posted bypulkomandy on 08/25/2014

This is a de-branded clone of the PICKit 2, which comes in the same casing but without the Microchip marking (this is ok, no trademark infringement at least). It comes with an USB cable and a programming cable which has wires of random colors is a... Read more

Impression: works, some color coding issues;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Gets the job done, not the best quality

posted bypulkomandy on 04/29/2014

Well, my IDE hard disk died, and getting this adapter and a SATA drive was much cheaper than getting a new IDE disk. This is plug and play. It fits in the IDE slot on the motherboard, and you plug the SATA drive to it. It seems the board can be in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere