Katzoja

31 32

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Quality product

posted byKatzoja on 11/08/2017

Works as promised. Brighter than I expected. The battery lasts forever because of the PIR sensor. No cons so far. I expected also that this product could be recharged with a charger, but because of PIR sensor, it doesn´t need to be charged by any... Read more

Impression: bright light;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Compact powersource

posted byKatzoja on 11/23/2016

Very well built as usually. Works great on my LED 20W lamp. Easy to connect: phase is very well marked and the output leads are easy to recognize.Very fast and free delivery. Very well packed, there was not any kind of damage in the product. are I... Read more

Impression: Good quality,small and powerful;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Strong, bright and cheap

posted byKatzoja on 10/24/2016

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership less than 1 month Pros: Ver well built, the body is metal, very strong. Nothing to set-up, just works. It is sensitive, working at low speed too. Very bright LEDs, can be noticed from... Read more

Impression: nice;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Exellent SDHC

posted byKatzoja on 09/05/2015

Bigger is better Pros: -32GB of storage to save all your photos, music, videos and other media on -A decent writing speed but an awesome reading speed (2-3MBps U 20-30MBps D) [Class 4]Transend, a great company specialized in storage -Really, cheap... Read more

Impression: Big and fast;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice warm light

posted byKatzoja on 08/28/2015

Pros: It lights better than stated.. Very happy that I bought this. Works very well in cold enviroment. Seems to be mechanically very well built. I am impressed. Cons: No Cons at all. OtherThoughts: None. I'm glad I bought the product. I've been a... Read more

Impression: great for the price,Exellent warm white light bulb;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 1200mV adapter

Pros: It works better than stated. I can connect to wifi hotspots far away with a good signal. Very happy that I bought this. Cons: No Cons at all, despite that top of the delevery package is written that this should be AWUS036H. This item was I'm... Read more

Impression: Exellent and sensitive network adapter;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 1200mW Long range adapter

Pros: It works better than stated. I can connect to wifi hotspots far away with a good signal. Very happy that I bought this. Cons: No Cons at all, despite that top of the delevery package is written that this should be AWUS036H. This item was I'm... Read more

Impression: Exellent and sensitive network adapter;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Impressive bulb

posted byKatzoja on 07/29/2015

Seems being quality build. First day of use and I like every thing about it. The color is bright warm and It does not get very hot like many other led lamps on dx. It has an accetable brightness for kitchen use instead of 10 w halogen lamp. I it I... Read more

Impression: Good enough;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap quality SMA adaters

posted byKatzoja on 02/07/2015

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Very high quality. Fits very well. Thread is very strong. Very good price Cons:- No cons !! OtherThoughts:This item is very difficult to find in Europe. Some I... Read more

Impression: Useful and cheap SMA adapters;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good glass fuse set

posted byKatzoja on 02/07/2015

These fuses do what they ought to do. Very cheap set, in my country you would get only three fuses with this price. Recibido en un plazo lógico y con la calidad esperada. En ningún sitio encontré algo parecido al mismo precio y además me lo han a... Read more

Impression: Exellent fuse set;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere