robbage

44 293

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Tiny, fits inside phone cover

posted byrobbage on 04/19/2018

Good for using flash drive on Android phones and tablets. Fits in the little credit card holder of my phone cover. Make sure your device supports OTG (/Shakes fist at Huawei)

Impression: They work;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job

Not much you can say about these types of covers. Fits my Huawei GR5 (Same as 5X) correctly and does the job. Some larger USB plugs push up against the polyurethane but isn't much of a problem. The polyurethane can easily be trimmed a bit. Can't I... Read more

Impression: Good product;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Hooray for these

Glad of this product. Sick of salvaging Dupont leads and connectors from old PCs. The selection of sizes is good but I would have liked a few 10 pin shells as well. The case is a bit small for all the things stuffed in there but otherwise a great... Read more

Impression: good;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good value Nano clone

Works well, good value. This board uses a different USB serial device than the genuine Nano. You will need the CH341 drivers from the manufacturer here: http://www.wch.cn/download/CH341SER_ZIP.html Comes programmed with the LED flasher so your LED... Read more

Impression: good,Cheap;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works as advertised

posted byrobbage on 03/16/2018

Works fine with the family's miscellaneous Android devices. Couldn't test it with iOS because the iPhone was being annoying Check the HDMI sockets on your TV. If they are close together, this device might not have room to fit. You would need a to... Read more

Impression: works as advertised;

14 0

ViewMore Hide

• Definitely worth it

posted byrobbage on 03/14/2018

Works well through USB or serial data. Gets a lock quickly in a location where my other GPS receivers don't get a lock at all. Will be ordering some more of these. I recommend getting the USB driver directly from u-blox. It's the newest version on... Read more

Impression: A winner;

27 1

ViewMore Hide

• Works well but doubt it will do 12A

I have it powering my 12V mini PC at 4.5A. It's barely warm. I can't see this thing doing 12A if the voltage difference is large. No manual was supplied despite what it says here. You shouldn't need one though.

Impression: good value for price;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Could be better but can't complain for the price

The only complaint I have is that the bit the phone clips into wasn't stuck onto the cover straight so the phone is a little bit crooked. It would probably damage the cover to peel it off and reattach it. Otherwise good quality. The clip is so it... Read more

Impression: Good for the price;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Use once and throw

The plastic on the spudgers is soft and breaks easily. Use once and throw away. Everything else seems to be ok and will be useful again.

Impression: Useful but plastic is poor;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• I bought some more

These torches are so good I bought three more (Lost the last one)

Impression: Very good;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere