enriquemeira

102 76

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • good case

posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Looks UGLY as hell, but makes your controller more soft and in a better shape for those with big hands. Protect from dust, scratches, water and etc within the covered area. Very resistant material. There is one, but not really a con - i dont like material ... Read more

0 0

• good microphone set

Really good quality headset. wires have a good length also which i find very useful * Awful fit to the ear, doesn't stay on at all, the "holder" is very uncomfortable * Only mono sound, obviously * Jacks seem a bit flimsy. The earplug is too ... Read more

0 0

• nice charger and USB

It's realy cheap and you can charge a lot of devices at once, first I thought that something will be wrong if I try to charge a lot of devices at once but it work fine, it's pretty good quality build. It's not very practical if you charge only one device ... Read more

0 0

• good tripod

A good choice, for a good price. I would buy it again, and would give it to a friend too. ery light and the legs can't open too much - the wind might blow it away outside. There is some rubber protection on the phone holder, but not all the way to the ... Read more

0 0

• good charger

Hi there' i just didn't see you email adress to wrought you in a privet/ i hade bye this item (power adapter for sumsung) about mounth and steel didn't get it. I would like to get an answer from you if there any reasone or get my money back! Hi there'... Read more

0 0

• good charger

Very cheap for such a helpful thing. Works all USB devices i've got. Not usable by babies: if you want to fully charge your Note II or some other device with capable battery - you must be not weak baby. Also I wait for my charger ships about 60 days, ... Read more

3 0

• good LEDs

- cheap - clear plastic - nearly all of them are working - wide angle - really bright - no legs of the LEDs were bent None really. They come piled in a little plastic baggie, so the leads may be a little bent, but there is no problem. Very very bright,... Read more

0 0

• good LED

-I think that if you want to cover a large area with light, this usb light is the one to buy, because of the 10 bright white leds and the separation between them. -There's also a reflective material behind the leds, so the light is evenly spread. I wish ... Read more

0 0

• good cube

Adjustable. I've saw some users telling that it is so easy to break or that it's a little bit fragile. In fact, you can adjust to more soft or more hard... just put the central square off and you will see a little screw. So you can adjust it. It's so ... Read more

3 0

• good cube

It's very inexpensive and it looks pretty cool. The colour stickers are glued on well and won't accidentally peel off. The keyring can easily be unscrewed for better movability and it can be reattached afterwards. It is to big for a keychain. It will ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections