gbalchev

6 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very good keyboard + Mouse pad + IR remote

posted bygbalchev on 05/09/2013

The keyboard is very light. It has Li-Ion rechargeable battery (analogue to Nokia's BL-4C). And also has orange backlight for the keys. The response of the touch-pad is very good. Programming of the IR-remote is very easy and you can have 2(TV or AV) ... Read more

0 0

• Very good set of batteries for HTC EVO 3D

posted bygbalchev on 04/01/2013

Batteries are solid and the cover for the bigger battery is of very high quality plastics. It feels like it is rubber covered. All the buttons are easily accessible and the hole for the 3D camera is exactly where it should be. The case fits very well ... Read more

0 0

• Vey good protective case

posted bygbalchev on 04/01/2013

The phone fits very well in the case. All buttons are easily accessible and the hole for the 3D camera is exactly where it should be. The material looks very nice - like a genuine leather. The plastic holder is robust. I'm not sure if this is a cons, ... Read more

0 0

• Nice credid card style safety knife

posted bygbalchev on 08/27/2012

It comes in a CD-like wrapping and has instructions about how to fold it although it is pretty obvious. The blade is very sharp and can become handy in many situations. I have a feeling that if you fold-unfold it many times (did not tested it though) ... Read more

0 0

• Nice colourful happy faces balls

posted bygbalchev on 08/27/2012

Comes in different vibrant colors. Material is soft. Fits fine in the hand. Very nice when you want to throw them at some of your colleagues. At least they will not be hurt. Can be used as a dog toy. Or as a door / window stopper. None or at least I can ... Read more

1 0

• Great card trick

posted bygbalchev on 07/17/2012

The trick is really amasing and easy to perfom. It has a very low price comparing to the original one. And the quality is quite good if the item is not a defective one (see cons). The box could be of a better quality although it is enough for this price.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections