Fujitzo

4 8

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Only a month and it's not working any more

posted byFujitzo on 06/01/2012

cheap *honestly, I can't stop buying cheap little gadgets from DX, but 1/3 of them turn out to be complete trash.. - NOT water resistant. Last week I used it while riding on a cross county race. It was raining all day so it go pretty soaked up. It... Read more

0 0 7

• So easy to make your PC quiet

posted byFujitzo on 04/11/2012

- cheap - works - long enough cables - can be mounted on the back of case - none I use it to regulate the air flow to my ATI Radeon HD 5850 video card, which is cooled by Accelero S1 rev2 and a 120mm Cooler Master Syckle Flow case fan attached to... Read more

0 0 0

• 1 meter is shorter than you think

posted byFujitzo on 11/28/2011

Cheap Works Make sure you know how much (or actually how little) is 1 meter. My PC and the 37" TV that I'm ocasionally putting on my desk are right beside each other, they are almost touching and yet this cable is streched to the max when I a... Read more

0 0 0

• Best value for the money

posted byFujitzo on 10/26/2011

- Cheap - Bright - 18650 battery which is better than AA and especially AAA - Comes with a charger, mine came with EU plug :) - Battery is exhausted pretty quickly - about 3h on maximum.I use it with two 18650 batteries with it , so you have one I... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere