Knuckx

10 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • The same stuff as Kapton

posted byKnuckx on 05/21/2014

Doesn't melt or combust if high temperatures are applied to it, like a soldering iron or hot air gun. Very sticky. Wide enough that it can be used for covering circuit boards easily. A pain to cut, needs a very sharp knife or pair of scissors. Will burn ... Read more

0 0

• Passive DVI to VGA

Both the DVI plug and the VGA socket are solid and fit well. Works correctly, the same as other DVI to VGA adapters I have. None really, although the plastic body had quite a lot of sprue/moulding marks on it. These adapters are completely passive, and ... Read more

0 0

• Cheap Pocket Multimeter

Seems to be just as accurate on Ohms and Volts as my Amprobe PM55 (a meter costing 5 times the price), nice fast continuity beeper, fast autoranging (even on the capacitance range). Range switch can be a bit wobbly and unsure, diode range can't test LEDs ... Read more

0 0

• Cheap, nice but terrible packaging

posted byKnuckx on 11/19/2011

It's heatshrink in lots of sizes at an excellent price. Shrinks very small, very quickly. Very tough. Catches fire a lot easier than some other heatshrink I have used. Very tough and a pain to cut - especially if shrunk. Was terribly packed - wrapped ... Read more

0 0

• The Best PS/2 to USB Adapter I have used.

posted byKnuckx on 07/01/2011

Works very well with all PS/2 devices I have tested it with (IBM Model M, Genius NetMouse, Synaptics Trackpad, etc.) Much smaller than most other adaptors and very solidly built. Strain relief on the PS/2 connector is good quality. Nice little blue power ... Read more

0 0

• Cheap and Good

posted byKnuckx on 06/22/2011

Works fine. Connectors seem to be good and haven't snapped off yet, nor has the wire broken even though I have tripped over it several times. Cheap for length. Strain relief isn't very good and has extra plastic hanging off (moulding marks?). I have doubts ... Read more

0 0

• Works for GBA SP too!

Works to charge GBA SP, Phat DS and DS Lite (DSi not tested). Metal part of connectors is good quality. Strain reliefing is good on DS side connectors. Strain reliefing is useless on the USB connector. Body of plugs feel a bit cheap. Charging seems slow ... Read more

0 0

• Works but could be nicer.

Works well. The metal part of the plug itself is well made and doesn't fall apart like some cheaper cables. Is wired up as straight thru, not 2.5mm tip to 3.5mm tip/ring like Nokia headset > headphone adaptors so may not be useful for this as sound ... Read more

0 0

• Perfect Replacement Antenna

Very good quality antenna. Seems to be identical to the original supplied antenna that this replaced. The RP-SMA connector is free spinning which makes this a lot easier to attach to the back of a PC. None. Antenna of this type have a weak point at the ... Read more

0 0

• Very Good Quality WiFi Card for Older Devices

posted byKnuckx on 03/08/2011

Excellent WiFi card for older laptops. A quality brand (I-O Data) with a very good chipset (Atheros ath5k). Works well with Linux with no problems, and has support out of the box on Ubuntu (Tested on 10.04 LTS). Build Quality is not the best - the plastic ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections