CRR01

17 145

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good quality but pay attention to output voltage

posted byCRR01 on 04/16/2018

Pros: good quality, it works well Cons: output voltage is 5V. Normally this adapter is used to program ESP8266 boards which are 3.3V. There's a switch in the board with some writing 5V in one side and 3.3V in the other BUT IT HAS NO EFFECT as the... Read more

Impression: good,OK;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• A bit too tight

posted byCRR01 on 11/11/2017

Pros: low cost, overall quality and finishing is good. Cons: material is harder than original one and size is a little smaller. This make difficult to fit the tracker into it's slot. It will fit finally, but it's necessary to put some effort and a... Read more

Impression: Good enough as a replacement;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good quality and works with Raspberry Pi

posted byCRR01 on 07/02/2017

Pros: good quality and price, works with Raspberry Pi Cons: it doesn't have pins soldered on it. So, first step was to solder a row of pins to allow connections to a breadboard. It's not difficult to do provided you've all materials and some I it... Read more

Impression: Very good;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Sensor works perfectly with Raspberry Pi

Pros: easy to use, lots of documentation and tutorials online about this kind of sensor, easy to use with breadboards Cons: none until now I bought this one to prototype using a Raspberry Pi Zero. I could find many documentation online explaining... Read more

Impression: good,It works perfectly;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good set of male-female cables for electronic prototypes

Pros: good lenght and overall quality Cons: it's a bit tight to fit, it's important to be careful to avoid dammages to cables and pins.

Impression: Very good;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality product, but for experienced users

Pros: good quality and price Cons: none I could see It´s a product for experienced solders. It's very small, it requires a lot of practice to keep them in place and to ensure good soldering.

Impression: Very good product;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good case for Pi Zero

posted byCRR01 on 06/17/2016

Pros: - very good cuts: no rough borders - came with protective plastic to avoid scraps - perfect fit for Pi Zero Cons: - screws are two short: I could assemble it, but in the very limit of screw length.

Impression: Well finished;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good protection

posted byCRR01 on 06/11/2013

It offers enough protection to screen, and it's not very difficult to apply. Once it get wrinckled, it's done - you can't get rid of the bubble it'll appear once applied. After some months, I can see many scratchs in the surface. However, it's to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for travel

Very good material and finishing. Inner pocket to keep small parts, lot of space for a 7 inch tablet or even a bit bigger. It's not soft, so it provides a real protection to equipment inside Is too big for a 7" tablet. If you look for that I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best you can buy

This cover is a very nice product. It fits perfectly the Nexus 7, leaving free and easy access to control buttons (power and sound), as well as to usb plug. It closes well, it's not loose and holds tightly the tablet. There's a magnet to put it in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere