Loo

19 402

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Could have been perfect

posted byLoo on 08/21/2018

Excellent design, beautiful display, accurate reading. Small and light. User manual in only in Chinese, it points you to an app called "Mi Home", which cannot find the device. If you choose to manually select the device, you will get all Mi ever a... Read more

Impression: Pretty,Chinese Only,unfriendly;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Top Class Product

posted byLoo on 08/18/2018

This is the absolute same indestructible card case that they are selling on B&H for 3 times more because they screen-print a name on it. Make no mistake, this is a top-quality product which I carry with me everywhere. Mine has seen drops, water of... Read more

Impression: Very good,tough,Indestructible;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• The best that USB 2.0 can be

I bought this a long time ago (years) so yes, it is high quality. If you do not mind the speeds, this is the best most compact CF card reader out there. Fits everywhere and read speeds are stable. I still have it and love it.

Impression: good,Simple,Fast;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent modifier

I use this since the day I bought it. I carry it with me when no other modifiers or lights are available, and it never lets down. It is very good for action shots where you cannot carry big and heavy lights. It is extremely well made! (yes, well)... Read more

Impression: good,Cheap,Quality;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect battery

A perfect 4LR44 battery. Alkaline long lasting and long shelf life. Very cheap because these batteries are not common everywhere.

Impression: good,Cheap,Well made product;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Unexpectedly good

I didn't expect much, but it is almost 3 years since I bough them for my old film cameras, and they keep running. Very good capacity and protected and extremely long shelf life. The original charger that you can buy separately is very good also.

Impression: Quality,Long lasting,shelflife;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice product

Nice product with a large color pallete and a nice remote control. The light is weak, but this is a decoration light and it is not meant to light up an entire room.

Impression: nice,Colorful,remote;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• You can't possibly ask for more

It simply works. Good build, very well equipped with ports, versatile, decent audio DAC, and a good remote. Runs 1080p movies as easy as 1,2,3 and it is small and light enough to fit everywhere. The HDMI out is 4K, but I do not have a 4K tv to try... Read more

Impression: good,Very good,High Quality;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best budget panel

This is the best budget panel with such power and CRI. Very well built, versatile with batteries, comes in good case, has a diffuser and adjustable color temperature. If you buy the other model with no temperature adjustment, it is 2x stronger. A... Read more

Impression: Very good,Good value,Powerfull;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and stable

Very decent USB 3 hub for a very low price. It's plastic but well made hard plastic. All connectors work and the connections and voltages are stable. This is an USB hub without additional power cable, bit it still has a power connector on it? I it... Read more

Impression: Cheap,Quality,Stable;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere