FunnyMan88

38 8

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good LED car bulbs

posted byFunnyMan88 on 06/04/2014

-good brightness (in two ways of brightness), -good price -good quality -works great and quickly no cons at this moment for this product Maybe price could be better but bulbs works good, fits perfect (nissan almera N15). Really fast shipping. This product ... Read more

0 0

• Great mask

posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/20/2014

I bought this last year to protect from wind on motorcycle and I was impressed how great it fits and works. It smell little bit after arrives but after wash it disappear. So I use it every time when I go somewhere on motorcycle and buy another for second ... Read more

0 0

• Good working product

I bought this one product for more then a year before because I need something like this for my work. It is pretty flexible cable and after year still works good so there is nothing bad to say about this product. I use it just few times in week but still ... Read more

0 0

• Quality corresponding to price

Cheap nice looking watches, my girlfriend really likes it a lot so I bought one for her. Arrives ok and she use it very often. Paint goes down after few months. Not for daily wearing. paint quality could be better but what you want for this price? :) ... Read more

0 0

• Really nice wathes

I bought this more then a year before. Cames ok and I was impressed how great they looks like. Big wathes with led backlight? Is it absolutely amazing. Just the buttons fall off after few months. So now aj can not set the Led timer but wathes still works.... Read more

0 0

• Impress of volume they can get

I bought this more then a year before and it comes little bit damaged. Corners was damaged but product works so good. Support more then 16Gb flash drives. I use 32GB and works still great. Volume this can get it so high and clear so I was impressed about ... Read more

0 0

• good product my girlfriend likes it

I bought this more then 8 months ago, for my girlfriend and she likes it so much. Use it often and she was very satisfy with this product. Good looking, description is good, very good price, quality product, no cons for this product at all no more other ... Read more

0 0

• Good product but not usefull for me

I bought this before more then a year, because my friend got an old nokia mobile and it was blocked for other mobile operations. I try to use it but it not works for this type of nokia so it is not usefull for me. Product looks good and maybe it is usefull ... Read more

0 0

• Good and cheap product

very cheap, good quality, long cables, fits perfect on multimeter that we use, there is absolutely no cons for this product just buy if you need and enjoy them, I bought this one year before for my Dad because he fix some electronics in his free time ... Read more

0 0

• Absolutely satisfy

I bought this puppet to play with my daughter and she likes it pretty much. Many time they want to play with. Looks much better then I expect a built in quality material. I you want to pleased your children dont think about just buy one and enjoy Im sure ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections